Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 62 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 61 62
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That's gonna hurt!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread is beyond disgusting.

Every professional hater on the Campfire has appeared, lied, made threats, apparently even spent money to get documents to further slander a member with a serious health issue.

Mark is being provided with detailed information on who you cowards are as you think (LOL) the internet makes you safe from discovery.

Doing a pile on on a guy who might die is really not very bright when he knows who you are and where you live is or will soon be in his hands.

In case you missed it, Mark's case has been discharged and if you think, in your haters' dreams that any court will reopen it based on a bunch of crap from known serial liars and haters you must be in Kaliroda smoking weed.

The only nasti baastard that has not appeared in old Bricktop, but it appears that he has dropped off the site now that his whole profile has been sent along to many he slandered or worked to get tossed off the site.

On this thread as many others you haters talk big and bluster a lot, but when the rubber hits the road you are nowhere to be seen.

As for the Texas ape, we would hate to be you if Safariman really gets poed.

As the old "spy vs spy" joke went: "we know who you are, we know where you live." (either do or soon will). LAFFIN !

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by laraza

Every professional hater on the Campfire has appeared, lied, made threats, apparently even spent money to get documents to further slander a member with a serious health issue.

Mark is being provided with detailed information on who you cowards are as you think (LOL) the internet makes you safe from discovery.

Doing a pile on on a guy who might die is really not very bright when he knows who you are and where you live is or will soon be in his hands.

In case you missed it, Mark's case has been discharged and if you think, in your haters' dreams that any court will reopen it based on a bunch of crap from known serial liars and haters you must be in Kaliroda smoking weed.

The only nasti baastard that has not appeared in old Bricktop, but it appears that he has dropped off the site now that his whole profile has been sent along to many he slandered or worked to get tossed off the site.

On this thread as many others you haters talk big and bluster a lot, but when the rubber hits the road you are nowhere to be seen.

As the old "spy vs spy" joke went: "we know who you are, we know where you live." (either do or soon will). LAFFIN !

Sounds like you might be safariman's newest username

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a bunch of crap from known serial liars and haters you must be in Kaliroda smoking weed.

Nope, it's only one. And it's not "Kaliroda", it's in Pinedale WY.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Sounds like oldman1942 to me ......

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sure has that smell to it.......

Already on ignore....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Please don't jump on me, just asking a legitimate question. Exactly when did this evil side of Safariman rear it's head?

I've been a member here for about 5yrs and it seems he was a very respected member of the board when I joined and for a good while thereafter. I've done a deal or two with him in the past, mainly just bullet trades, and they went smoothly. This was a good while back, and after reading some of the threads about the insurance dealings, the possible bankruptcy fraud, the Charger debacle, and the Uberlanche, I'd be leary to deal with him any longer.

I do have the custom 257Wby he had built years ago on a Pre-64 action in my safe. I bought it here on the fire second or third hand, not directly from Safariman. However, on the sale threads at the time, there were nothing but great things said by many members about both the rifle and Mark himself. It is one of my favorite rifles and I don't ever see it leaving my safe.

When did all this change?

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi Larry. Say hi to Karen for me..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hiya Larry rooty-toot "douchebag" Root! [Linked Image]

I see you're still hiding under multiple screen names and behind proxy IP addresses. As nothing has changed with you (not surprised) it appears you fired your so called "Priest". Everyone knew you were full of bovine excrement.

Give ya a little more rope before the BAN hammer falls on your rotten diseased gourd... wink

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
Sounds like oldman1942 to me ......

Another fool that's taken advantage of the generosity of the Campfire while being a troll and sending vile PM's.Tom is scum.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Larry "[bleep]" Root...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Both "laraza" AND "NEI411" are the gender confused geriatric TROLL Larry "Douchebag" Root. sick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The only nasti baastard that has not appeared in old Bricktop, but it appears that he has dropped off the site

Wrong-O, dooshbag... he was on the knife thread a few days ago

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol! I'd say you know you're pretty well dekcuf when Root is in your corner!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TATELAW
Please don't jump on me, just asking a legitimate question. Exactly when did this evil side of Safariman rear it's head?

I've been a member here for about 5yrs and it seems he was a very respected member of the board when I joined and for a good while thereafter. I've done a deal or two with him in the past, mainly just bullet trades, and they went smoothly. This was a good while back, and after reading some of the threads about the insurance dealings, the possible bankruptcy fraud, the Charger debacle, and the Uberlanche, I'd be leary to deal with him any longer.

I do have the custom 257Wby he had built years ago on a Pre-64 action in my safe. I bought it here on the fire second or third hand, not directly from Safariman. However, on the sale threads at the time, there were nothing but great things said by many members about both the rifle and Mark himself. It is one of my favorite rifles and I don't ever see it leaving my safe.

When did all this change?

Where you been for the past five years. What's being discovered is that it's been this way all-along.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Larry,

You don't need to sneak around on my account. If, as has been alleged, Mr. Claiborne hid assets from his creditors, I think that the trustee, and the creditors who he represented, have a right to know.

Questions?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So he was on 22 minutes ago, yet he does not say hi? smile

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Partsman

Makes a fella wonder if Rick pulled his posting privileges.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Partsman
That is just rude of him. smirk

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 27 of 62 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,746 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,522
Posts18,452,750
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.