Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Marius trust me be happy with that weather forecast! It could have just as easily been 20 degrees and snowing
Sorry I'm going to miss meeting you and hope you have a great show!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Marius trust me be happy with that weather forecast! It could have just as easily been 20 degrees and snowing
Sorry I'm going to miss meeting you and hope you have a great show!

Thanks. Would have preferred the snow. We don't get that over here often.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
[email protected]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Still some piles here you may see some but trust me it ain't what it's cracked up to be wink

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Got a chance to meet Marius & his wife last night at the sportsman's show, they seemed like very nice people!

A friend of mine was coming into town to exchange info with Marius in advance of an upcoming hunt they'll be sharing. I have a strong suspicion it'll be a success!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Got a chance to meet Marius & his wife last night at the sportsman's show, they seemed like very nice people!

A friend of mine was coming into town to exchange info with Marius in advance of an upcoming hunt they'll be sharing. I have a strong suspicion it'll be a success!

Hey Larry,
Thanks for stopping by. Just got to Toronto, and the booth is all set up. Been a hectic couple of days but we're ready to start it all over again, come tomorrow.
We'll be back in Buffalo in 2017. Booth booked.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hope schedules coordinate next year Marius,I was popping pigs in Texas with the campfire gang this time

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris

Hey Larry,
Thanks for stopping by. Just got to Toronto, and the booth is all set up. Been a hectic couple of days but we're ready to start it all over again, come tomorrow.

Did you get a chance to hunt coyote?

Good luck at that show, hopefully you crock 'em!

Have fun in the City, It's quite a place! Although I've only been there a few times, each trip was memorable. smile

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Hope schedules coordinate next year Marius,I was popping pigs in Texas with the campfire gang this time

Well, hunting pigs is as good an excuse as any. We'll be back there in 2017. Deposit already been paid.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Hey Larry,

Have fun in the City, It's quite a place! Although I've only been there a few times, each trip was memorable. smile

Hey Larry,

Got in the blind at about 17:00 and sat until just before dark. Tried calling a bit. We've been seeing a couple of photos of a coywolf hanging around there as well, which I thought was first prize. He's an absolute beast.
Nothing showed up. Will try again in 2017.
Also have to be at DSC in 2017, so looking at organizing a hunt in Texas after the show.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,355 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.