Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 51 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 50 51
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He has been doing this schit for years on here, runs lotsa good folks off with his stupid bullschit. Seems you only care when someone flips him schit back. Why is that?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't care either way, just making an observation.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ok wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It is strange... I was hoping this thread would help Laura understand that he's really not that cool, and to take care of and maintain what's most important to most folks so history didn't repeat itself..... But, some folks caint connect the dots... Very very sad indeed...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread has been amusing, no doubt.

If you want to talk about history repeating itself though, you should probably pick a real topic.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thank you for your advice, I'll file it under don't give a Schitt ...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No worries judman. I just think it's funny that you three can post up 75 pages of frat-boy style BS and then talk about "nut cupping" and whine when someone else interjects a comment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fred is amazingly full of fhuqking schit,as well as amazing fhuqking stupid...though in no particular order.

Pass the reserve COAL of the OEM Ultra,the no muss/fuss and identical performance values.

As bore sizing and bullet mass goes up,it takes some serious case capacity increases,to make even a little fhuqk. The 338 Edge is THE Cough Silencer in that bore sizing and it's funnier than fhuqk that The Haybale & Crockett Crowd champion it so. Funnier yet,that they gotta lie out their asses to do so!

The only thing Fred shoots,is her mouth and Imagination.

Wow +P+!.....................

(Addendum)

'BUSTER,

I missed nothing,if only as per always. I've never heard of a false shoulder before,tell me more. Laughing!

Further,it is an inordinate OEM SAAMI chamber that isn't fhuqking sloppy. Read that again,now one more time. Hint.

Pressure is pressure. The Linda Lovelace OEM stuff will simply require more propellant,to make like pressure...but there's no speed "advantage" on either side of the fence,when talking Reloading. Now if slated by mandate to gun Schit Factory Fodder expressly,it is hardly "daunting" to chamber in accords to same. Hint. I wish I could accurately convey in words,how little of a fhuqk I could give in regards to 338 Ultra Factory Fodder. Re-hint.

The 338-378 is about as big of a piece of fhuqking schit,that there is going. That in regards to case design,brass quality and the mainstay 9-lugs. Hint. Cheer up,my TRG-S in 30-378 was an absolute piece of fhuqking schit too. Re-hint.

In overview,the 338 Ultra is the LAST fhuqking chambering that needs "souped" up,as it comes outta da can in marvelous form. Now noone fhuqking hates the POS Wyatt's extended magboxes more than I and I'd much rather go DBM instead of that. For a straight up Killing Rifle I'd simply build a 24" 338Ultra that'd kiss a 250 Skinner in mag confines,leaving .050" or so to chase lands. I could happily suffer an extended COAL DBM on a Giggles Rifle.

While my 26" was of course a fhuqking hammer,I'll happily toss away (1) click on the erector,to gain the increased portability.

Now the 338 Lapooey do enjoy the benefit of a shorter case,but I'd not wanna take a 700 bolt's face there. But I'm purty and look at things different than most.

Good talk.

Laughing!

Ooooooops...got to laughing too hard and forgot 1000 words. SAAMI 338 Ultra and 7-08AI,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'..................

Did you read this? Did you forget about this? Oh this behavior is alright because it's Larry ? Guess you got me stumped smokepole ????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Midget wrestling is popular stick. I will be your manager. Got a name and everything all figured out. Cutter the king of Craig. I will even hire smokenpole(made fun of your mane again funny huh )to rub you down before your matches. He will not want money just your approval.

Is getting gay now

Truck turned 100 out scouting stopped for a photo [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/09/15.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gay but funnier than [bleep]!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
High fence meat making but sure a neat critters

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fred is amazingly full of fhuqking schit,as well as amazing fhuqking stupid...though in no particular order.

Pass the reserve COAL of the OEM Ultra,the no muss/fuss and identical performance values.

As bore sizing and bullet mass goes up,it takes some serious case capacity increases,to make even a little fhuqk. The 338 Edge is THE Cough Silencer in that bore sizing and it's funnier than fhuqk that The Haybale & Crockett Crowd champion it so. Funnier yet,that they gotta lie out their asses to do so!

The only thing Fred shoots,is her mouth and Imagination.

Wow +P+!.....................

(Addendum)

'BUSTER,

I missed nothing,if only as per always. I've never heard of a false shoulder before,tell me more. Laughing!

Further,it is an inordinate OEM SAAMI chamber that isn't fhuqking sloppy. Read that again,now one more time. Hint.

Pressure is pressure. The Linda Lovelace OEM stuff will simply require more propellant,to make like pressure...but there's no speed "advantage" on either side of the fence,when talking Reloading. Now if slated by mandate to gun Schit Factory Fodder expressly,it is hardly "daunting" to chamber in accords to same. Hint. I wish I could accurately convey in words,how little of a fhuqk I could give in regards to 338 Ultra Factory Fodder. Re-hint.

The 338-378 is about as big of a piece of fhuqking schit,that there is going. That in regards to case design,brass quality and the mainstay 9-lugs. Hint. Cheer up,my TRG-S in 30-378 was an absolute piece of fhuqking schit too. Re-hint.

In overview,the 338 Ultra is the LAST fhuqking chambering that needs "souped" up,as it comes outta da can in marvelous form. Now noone fhuqking hates the POS Wyatt's extended magboxes more than I and I'd much rather go DBM instead of that. For a straight up Killing Rifle I'd simply build a 24" 338Ultra that'd kiss a 250 Skinner in mag confines,leaving .050" or so to chase lands. I could happily suffer an extended COAL DBM on a Giggles Rifle.

While my 26" was of course a fhuqking hammer,I'll happily toss away (1) click on the erector,to gain the increased portability.

Now the 338 Lapooey do enjoy the benefit of a shorter case,but I'd not wanna take a 700 bolt's face there. But I'm purty and look at things different than most.

Good talk.

Laughing!

Ooooooops...got to laughing too hard and forgot 1000 words. SAAMI 338 Ultra and 7-08AI,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'..................

Did you read this? Did you forget about this? Oh this behavior is alright because it's Larry ? Guess you got me stumped smokepole ????

No, I didn't. Try it some time.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Go review it again, you were worried about me not. posting for 3 years? Remember?? Sure is funny, Laura's biggest followers are the ones he bitches about the most... Congratulations??

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

2 points hahahahahah

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Go review it again, you were worried about me not. posting for 3 years? Remember?? Sure is funny, Laura's biggest followers are the ones he bitches about the most... Congratulations??

You're wrong about the 3 years or whatever it was, someone else made that comment.

You post whatever you want, and I'll do the same thank you. But like I said, be careful, not everyone here can handle that.

And BTW, Laura's biggest followers are you three, whether you realize it or not.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the end at least we can say Bigstick has never [bleep] anyone over like Safariman has and still continues to do. At least we all can say we have never done any trading with safariman too... Their are other guys on this forum who are holier than thou and spout oh if you don't do it my way you are a idiot etc. Anyhow you all have a great day. Speaking of which I need to be in the logging business cause do any of you work, whatever you boys are doing you need to write a book I will be the first one to buy it

Last edited by 79S; 06/09/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Does that make your our fan I thought you had a crush on dick breath.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
Does that make your our fan I thought you had a crush on dick breath.

You think too much about that stuff.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Careful?? Hmmm...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Speaking of fans, there is a ignore button, or better, why even check the thread?? Interesting....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 38 of 51 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (1_deuce, 219DW, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,491
Posts18,452,102
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.