24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I ended up buying a couple used RCBS Little Dandy powder measures that had seen better days:) I got to good of a deal to pass them up. Even though I only need 1.

Anyway I called RCBS to get a few parts for them.I had the credit card out already to pay and the lady said there was no charge. Now we are talking under 10 dollars worth of items but I paid nothing for shipping either.

Its just nice to see there are a few companies around that still get it.Others I have had excellent CS from are Vortex and Lee Reloading.

Bill/WI

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
HR IC

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I emailed a few weeks ago trying to order just a stem rod for a die, instead of the full set with the expander ball and got it shipped and free of charge, including 5 decapping pins. Again it was about 10$ or so, but I was planning on paying for it... just couldn't find it on the website

Top notch CS if you ask me!!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I've had the same results with RCBS. They have the best CS I've ever experienced. Here's an emial I recieved from them in regards to a replaceable cutter from my case trimmer:

"Please provide your mailing address and we will send you a replacement under warranty � no charge. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Technical Services/ap

ATK/RCBS Operation

(800) 533-5000"

Here's another for when my 300 win mag dies were out of spec and they replaced them free of charge:
The warranty technician is working on your dies today and will have a full explanation for you upon completion of his inspection. Have a great day!

Thank you,
And they are quick about their service too:
Your product has been received and is being evaluated. It is scheduled to leave here this week. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Technical Services/ap

ATK/RCBS Operation
Or when the decapping unit was bad:

Hi, just ordered a new decap unit for that die that should solve your
issue

Thank you,

Technical Services/cm
ATK/RCBS Operation
(800) 533-5000

They sent me 5 or 6 decapping pins too free of charge grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My last parcels from RCBS denoted that they was made in China.

Par for the economy...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A number of years ago, I screwed up one of the vertical posts on my AmmoMaster press. NO!! Don't ask how. My bad. Anyway, I called RCBS & told 'em what I did and could I get a new set. I totally fessed up & said I'd pay for everything. Nope!! "We'll send 'em free". They did too.
My other situation was with the "donut" shaped springs in my trimmer. Thot I'd screwed them up too & got a complete new set for free.
Can't say enough good things about RCBS.
Bear in Fairbanks

Last edited by Bear_in_Fairbanks; 03/20/11.

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
531 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 222ND, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 52 invisible), 2,855 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,229
Posts18,371,255
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.