Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I have reason to load to a shorter OAL in 6.5 CM, anyone have experience with 120 grain TTSX or 120 grain Sierras in CM. Looking I thinking they will be a good length. Thanks.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I shoot 120 Sierra's, are you looking for COAL on loads?

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I would like keep it under 2.800 because that is the typical length of the 260 Rem. and that does work in this arrangement.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
120 nosler bt is great deer killer. the 125 pt is as well. still haven't caught the 125 gr. in anything, not even a hog.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I shot the 123 Hornady bthp match with 44.5grs h4350 from one of my 6.5cm’s and it was quite great in the accuracy department.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nosler's published max of 45gr/H4350 under the 120 BT shoots half MOA in my rifle, and just over 3000 FPS with a 22" barrel. That's at 2.755" OAL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Factory 147's in 264 Kreed are 2.800". Hint.

You are TRYING To get the cart,in front of the horse and I simply would not. Hint.

You could cut to the fhuqking chase and cite the EXACT platform you are trying to feed,along with it's particulars and rest assured,THE schittiest bullets available,ain't the fhuqking "cure". Hint.

Just sayin'................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I load the 120 TTSX in creeds and 6.5-06’s. They do very well. Haven’t lost an animal yet.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks for the infornation.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Factory 147's in 264 Kreed are 2.800". Hint.

You are TRYING To get the cart,in front of the horse and I simply would not. Hint.

You could cut to the fhuqking chase and cite the EXACT platform you are trying to feed,along with it's particulars and rest assured,THE schittiest bullets available,ain't the fhuqking "cure". Hint.

Just sayin'................

just sayin'.... HINT

Last edited by Seafire; 7 hours ago.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd expect nothing less from a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that even kill a Spike buck by herself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I just "happen" to be putting my newest 264 Kreed' together now. Google as you MUST,while 'living" vicariously. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'd expect nothing less from a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that even kill a Spike buck by herself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I just "happen" to be putting my newest 264 Kreed' together now. Google as you MUST,while 'living" vicariously. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

is that a set of Talleys I see a top that rifle?? 😁

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is oft intellesting,what things ship with. I'm rather at ease in tossing same,offa cliff. Hint.

The plainly pictured Reupold BC's are VASTLY superior,in all avenues and from any/all angles. Hint.

Such upgrades,go without sayin'. Hint.

Just like 2.800" COAL .697 BC 147's at 2700fps+. Hint.

Just sayin'...............(grin)

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Based on a sample of one Bergara B-14, my go to load was 45 gr. H4350. And the Nosler 120 BT. It shot the sierras equally well, but I only used the BT on deer. Massive damage with complete penetration on a quartering away shot that took out the far shoulder. Very short tracking job. It was very effective. I don’t recall the OAL.

Old70

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd expect nothing less from a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that even kill a Spike buck by herself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

30 seconds of self realization while admiring self in the outhouse bathroom Mirror?

Evidently meth has those two remaining working brain cells working overtime this morning!

Congratulations are in order?.... HINT.

I have always enjoyed Forest Gump's analysis of Stumpy ... " Stupid is as STUPID Does"

ain't easy being Schtick, is it Stumpy?....

Last edited by Seafire; 5 hours ago. Reason: .... HINT....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It is oft intellesting,what things ship with. I'm rather at ease in tossing same,offa cliff. Hint.

The plainly pictured Reupold BC's are VASTLY superior,in all avenues and from any/all angles. Hint.

Such upgrades,go without sayin'. Hint.

Just like 2.800" COAL .697 BC 147's at 2700fps+. Hint.

Just sayin'...............(grin)

Is all that rust factory installed or is that one of your 'Field Modifications' for your personal camouflaged 'satisfaction'?

Just sayin.... HINT...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your Bumbling Brokedicktitude,Retardation and Physical Handicaps,preclude you from being able to attain a FIRST Fhuqking Clue,your entire "life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

On the brightside,you are a EXCEPTIONAL Professional Victim,a MAGNIFICENT Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and your taste in men,is without peer. How many times a day do you think about me,on the average? Hint.

Pardon wares that simply exist,as you Pretend aloud,with your Homoerotic Fantasies. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.