Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
SUREFIRE WEAPON LIGHT
RECHARGEABLE CONVERSION
345 LUMENS

Hi guys,
I have made a rechargeable conversion of a Surefire 6P flashlight, into a weapon light of 345 lumens.

You can mount this baby in a 5.56 mm a 50 caliber or a shotgun, it will shrug recoil no matter what caliber you shoot.
How come?
I have machined the interior of the Surefire body, to accept the use of a premium quality Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. This machining operation left a lip of metal that trap the battery and make it immoveable.
No matter how strong is the recoil the battery is trapped inside the body with no place to go. Others lights allow the battery to move forward under recoil and batter the lamp.

[Linked Image]

The special machined Surefire body is a part of the equation.
The Lamp is a new one by Thru Nite, it is the new Cree R-5 and output and incredible 345 lumens (well more than any Surefire weapon light)

The tail cap has a remote cable switch with pressure pad, so you can place it on the stock of your rifle or shotgun, under your thumb. Yes thumb pressure will activate the light.

Usually this type of light uses 123�s batteries, they go fast under the power of 345 lumens, so we opted for a long run time battery, rechargeable, that will last you close to 2 hours of run time.

Moreover, when you are unsure of how much battery juice is in the battery, just pop it into the charger and you get a full charged battery, ideal if you practice much night shooting with your AR.
You cannot do that with 123�s primary batteries unless you are willing to dump expensive half used batteries.

Li Ion technology will provide extend use if you don�t use the light, an occasional full top charge every 5 months will keep the battery at full capacity.

We have used a crenellated bezel up front, but I also have available a Z-32 Surefire bezel with no crenellated, if the customer so desire.

I provide the light with a Weaver ring, so you only have to attach it to a Weaver or Picattiny mount.
E-mail me if you want to mount it on a sporting rifle and need to know which mount to use and where in the rifle to put it.

I provide the charger with a a/c d/c cord, so you can also charge from your car.
Charger good for 110 to 240 volts, I provide plugs for Australian, European or UK if necessary
$175 shipped in the USA
$190 shipped International
PAY PAL at:
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com

Also write me a this e-mail if you need more information or want to pay with money order.

If you PM me here, it will take longer to answer you, as I am working away from the computer, while e-mails I always can answer from my cell phone.

Thank you for looking
Black Bear

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you have a package price for one of these and one of your flashlights? Do you have scope mounting kits for this or the flashlight? I am looking for one or more good lighting options for putting atop the scopes of my AR's or alongside the handguard of those and other rifles. Will need to be able to withstand the rigors of hunting Leopard and other African game at night atop some big boomers as well as an AR (Which, unfortuantley I cannot get into any African country). Since you are a machinist I am thinking if anyone could come up with a good mounting system for these applications with some kind of adjustment so that the beam could be set to at least roughly align with the center of the scope FOV. Let me know, MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I sent you a PM with the explanation.
Thank you for your interest
Black Bear

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Email sent!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
BEAM SHOT AND
MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR THE
SUREFIRE WEAPON LIGHT 345 LUMENS

Here is the beam shot at 30 yards

[Linked Image]

Here it is mounted on an AK using an UTG barrel mount

[Linked Image]

Here is is mounted on a Mini 14 in which a Weaver base was screwed and poxi glassed into the forearm

[[Linked Image]
And here is mounted on the scope in the top position, but it can also be mounted side ways right or left.
It is possible to mount in the scope by using a gizmo I made ($25 extra)

[Linked Image]

I took these pictures with the optional flat bezel, I think that the crenellated bezel will catch in brush, and I like better the flat shorter bezel, but it is up to you,
If you are interested in the Surefire weapon light rechargeable 345 lumens
Please e-mail me at:

Thank you for looking
Kind regards

Black Bear

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Surefire have the 961 tactical light going for $420 it is 225 lumens for 20 minutes on 3 disposable 123 batteries.

http://www.surefire.com/M961XM07-with-Dual-Thumbscrew-Mount

My version is over 300 lumens with a run time of 2 hours, running on a rechargeable battery, shorter in lenght at 5.2" and for $175 shipped to your door.

Thanks for looking
Black Bear

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
One member e-mail me with questions about he pressure pad switch, and how good was under heavy rain.

I was willing to try it in a bowl of water, I put a clip on the pressure pad, so the light will stay on, and I submerged it for 15 minutes, while I took the pictures.

Not a drop of water got inside, not any bubbles raised from the seals.

It made me feel good.

[Linked Image]

Kind regards to all and thank you for looking
Black Bear

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I have options, a curly cord or a straight one, crenellated bezel or flat bezel, A Weaver mount or a more massive type with a quick detach lever (great for AR rifles)

I have lamps option, a flood or a thrower

e-mail me at
for more information
Cheers
Black Bear

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Bump
Thank you for looking
BB

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Still available
Thank you for looking
BB

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Still available
Thank you for looking

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
It can be mounted on a Bow with a Weaver base, in the handle or in the stabilizer

[Linked Image]

BB

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I will sell the light with options.

Light Weaver ring or all steel QD lever

I have some pressure pad options
The last one at extra cost.

[Linked Image]

e-mail me at

BB

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
BUMP

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Thank you for looking

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Any kinda of warranty?

Tuco: [trying to read a note] "See you soon, id..." "id..." "ids..."
Blondie: [taking the note] "Idiots". It's for you.

NRA Life Member
IBEW 2273
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 1337Fungi
Any kinda of warranty?

One year warranty.

For more information e-mail me at

Best
BB

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Still available.

345 lumens, more than any Surefire weapon light
50,000 hours lamp, more than any Surefire weapon light
two hours run time, more than any Surefire weapon light
rechargeable, do not use 123's batteries
Quick Detachable
$175 shipped, less than any Surefire weapon light

e-mail me at:
for more information

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
If you are not interested in the rechargeable system, I provide the light with two 123's batteries.
In that configuration the light is $135 (With curly cord pressure switch and Quick Detach lever mount)

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
BUMP

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 73 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,356
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.