I was developing some new loads today as I got a new .45 mold the other day and cast a bunch last night.

Found a small problem though: My press was previously set up on an old kitchen table. It stopped cam-over. (Lyman Turret, orange original)

With the new setup, I couldn't figure out why I was throwing double charges with the Lee Auto-Disk, 8 to 9 grains on the particular hole I had it set on. Got to looking and it seems I am, on my new work table, camming over and allowing it to throw doubles.

This is not good. I have a few hundred reloads in an ammo box that may have been loaded on the new setup. I flat don't remember. eek

All I have is an inertia puller.

This is going to be a long process if I have to pull each of those that way. Is there a collet puller out there that will latch onto truncated cone?

Some of those truncated cone loads seemed a bit lively; I'm almost wondering if I have some .45 Supers down there and have just been extraordinarily lucky thus far!

I can't see myself not checking the throw every 10 rounds or so, but folks, I just don't want to chance it!

Aaaargh!!!

Josh