Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
17 times ?

Wonder how the poor man finds time to have a life ?

My compliments to Joe, for his dedication and tenacity.

GTC

Link: http://www.examiner.com/immigration...legal-alien-previously-deported-17-times

On Thursday afternoon, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) began a two-day crime suppression sweep targeting drop house activity, drug distribution and human smugglers.

While conducting surveillance operations to gain intelligence, prior to the sweep, deputies arrested 56 illegal aliens, including one who has been deported a staggering 17 times.

By nightfall, the 200-member posse had taken 13 suspected human smugglers into custody and seized 400 pounds of marijuana.

This is the 18th immigration sweep conducted by the MCSO under the leadership of Sheriff Arpaio, and marks the first time his special Illegal Immigration Posse has been deployed.

Maricopa County reportedly has the largest number of volunteer officers of any jurisdiction in the country, with 3,000 members.

There are currently 1,500 illegal aliens in the Maricopa County Jail, making up about 20 percent of the county�s entire inmate population. According to Sheriff Arpaio, 100 of them are in jail on murder charges. A great many more are there on kidnapping and assault charges.

Under Arpaio, his department has either identified in jail, or arrested on the street more than 30,000 illegal aliens in and around Phoenix, nearly 2,000 of them on felony human smuggling charges.

Because of his vigilance on behalf of the people of Maricopa County, Arpaio is now serving his fifth term as sheriff.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know Janet and bammy will claim credit for this like she did in her state of the homeland insecurity speach.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
In my recollection I've not seen her and Joe exactly locked in fond embrace.

Crap, her bunch is liable to SUE him over some kinda' chit.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gee, after he's turned over to the Fed's to serve his time for the deportation violation, which he probly won't catch much time. He'll be redeported only to return again. The Deputies of MCSO have done a good job of picking them up, but they can't keep them from returning after deportation.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Brilliant,

Thanks all to tears for the heads up.

GTC

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The rest of the country really needs to support Arizona in any way possible because everyone is going to have to deal with it sooner or later. I'd say the 18th time they nab the guy they ought to punish him a little!

Dick

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I vote we take that illegal, tie his ankles together and tie that to the bumper of a pickup, and give him a caliche enema for about 17 miles or so. A mile for each violation. Maybe he wouldn't go for #18.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
You know Janet and bammy will claim credit for this like she did in her state of the homeland insecurity speach.

Yep, from a LONG distance too!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Brilliant,

Thanks all to tears for the heads up.

GTC

So what do you think is going to happen, you don't have a clue?? Do you think he's going to get life or some other long term punishment? Your living in a fantasy land regarding punishment to these illegals.

Ol'Joe can't hold them, long term for other then AZ laws, after conviction & punishment of AZ laws, he has to turn'em over to the Fed's.. Immigration laws belongs to the Feddies. You need to go to a deportation hearing at your local Fed. Crt. Hse. to see first hand what really occurs, versus believing what you think occurs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho1945
The rest of the country really needs to support Arizona in any way possible because everyone is going to have to deal with it sooner or later. I'd say the 18th time they nab the guy they ought to punish him a little!

Dick

It has nothing to do with supporting AZ, immigration laws are a Fed. violation. It'll be heard in a Fed. Crt. if he's locked up, it'll be in a Fed. Prison. This isn't a major issue on Fed. radar. When his time is served, which would be less then five years, probably less sadly. He'll be deported by the Fed's, back to Mex. to return again.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Senior Booma-Rang.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Senior Booma-Rang.

Kevin, we both know that there's nothing to keep these folks from coming back into the US once deported. To get caught in this country illegally in the first place, is only a Fed. Misd.

If they get caught back in this country after deportation, then it's only a low felony, that can get pled down. They have a legal right to an Att. just like everyone else, alien or not. Not saying it's right, but that's the law at this present time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hunter1960

It has nothing to do with supporting AZ, immigration laws are a Fed. violation. It'll be heard in a Fed. Crt. if he's locked up, it'll be in a Fed. Prison. This isn't a major issue on Fed. radar. When his time is served, which would be less then five years, probably less sadly. He'll be deported by the Fed's, back to Mex. to return again.

My take on this is a little different. I think it would behoove us all to support AZ on this. Yes it is a Fed issue and AZ along with several other states are putting pressure on the Feds to get off their lazy fat butts and do something about this. I do not see the AZ issue as just an AZ issue. They are awaking Americans in all states and it will take time but eventually something will get done.

Your take on the punishment is unfortunately accurate in my opinion. He deserves more but probably will get less.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Sheriff Joe in like General Patton. Their both SOB's but our SOB's! When their Country needed them most thank God their there for us!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
In my recollection I've not seen her and Joe exactly locked in fond embrace.

Crap, her bunch is liable to SUE him over some kinda' chit.

GTC

The only thing that would fondly embrace her is a cactus.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Senior Booma-Rang.

LOL!

Oh well, give the guy a break. 18th time's a charm, right?
He'll learn, eventually...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Senior Booma-Rang.

LOL!

Oh well, give the guy a break. 18th time's a charm, right?
Obama will give him amnesty , eventually...

Fixed it for you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the interesting part of this per the statewide azzwipe paper, is the justice department is in sheriff joe's department now looking for civil rights violations etc, thank you eric holder

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Holder is a civil rights violation! Joe ought to lock him up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� deputies arrested 56 illegal aliens, including one who has been deported a staggering 17 times. �

Send 'im to Grenada and see how long it takes 'im to hitch-hike back this far north again.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 41 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.