Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just love it when a Black conservative calls out the whiners... I hope he has a long political career... and good security... the Leftists are going to learn to really hate this guy IMO.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/.../18/id/386650?s=al&promo_code=BB57-1

Disgusted Allen West to Dems: Grow Up!
Friday, 18 Feb 2011 03:41

Rookie U.S. Rep. Allen West delivered a stinging indictment of his colleagues in a letter to constituents in which he rails about House members� �ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric.� Without naming names, but clearly implying that he was including President Barack Obama, the Florida Republican also decried Washington�s interference with Wisconsin�s budget turmoil. The text of the letter to residents of Florida's 22nd District:

U.S. Rep Allen West �Over this past week I have watched and listened to members of the House of Representatives from across the aisle.

�I am appalled at their ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric filled with empty emotional platitudes. Have they no shame in realizing that their inept, incompetent failures are the reason why we are debating this continuing resolution. They failed to pass a budget during the 111th Congress.

�Have they no honor in realizing that their fiscal irresponsibility over the past four years has resulted in our standing on the precipice of a fiscal canyon from which we may not recover.

�Also troubling are the events in the state of Wisconsin which mirror those that happened in Greece several months ago. We are witnessing the abject hostility of a unionized entitlement class that is being lauded by the liberal left, seemingly to include our President.

�It is such a critical time for our Republic, yet there seems no visionary leadership � it is as if America stopped producing adults. I have never seen a greater assembly of petulance and sophomoric behavior as what I have witnessed this week on the floor of the House of Representatives.

�To those across the aisle, please explain to the American people how your economic policies have created a better environment for long-term sustainable growth.

�This debate is about jobs and the economy.

�It begins with remedying the spending problem on Capitol Hill. It includes tackling the burdensome taxation and regulation policies strangling our country. It is the understanding that Keynesian tax and spend policies did not grow America�s economy, but the indomitable, entrepreneurial spirit of the American people.

�Government sets the conditions for job and economic growth, it does not create jobs.

�I am pleased that we are having open debate in the peoples� house. However, there is clearly something lacking in this discourse � the recognition of the failure of the bureaucratic nanny-state liberal policies.

�Rest assured that I will do everything in my ability to stand firm and lead on the principles that make America exceptional.�

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good man!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Allen West just plain kick's AZZ!!!!

Good on him and good on Florida for electing a patriot to public office.....we need a LOT more like 'em!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed!

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he's one i've had my eye upon for awhile

hopin for lots of good 2 come from this man

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Listen to this guy and tell me he wouldn't be one of the best, if not the best, president's we've had in our lifetime....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
preach it Neb. i'm on board with what i've heard outa him

country cold use some patriots in the limelight about now!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sent a few nickels to his campaign fund and consider it one of the better investments I have made of late.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm almost certain he wasn't using a teleprompter... Barry must be trembling.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and they called us racists! Allen West is someone I would support in a heartbeat!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd pay good money to see Allen West debate Barry on live television!!

I think I'll see Bigfoot playing poker with Elvis first though...... smirk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One never knows, and it would be something to hope for.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was working at HQ USCENTCOM when "the West incident" went down. He got F'd by the CC but he is a hero among everyone else who wore and still wear the uniform. It is men like him that we willingly follow into battle. He demonstrated in combat the finest values of honor and integrity.

God Speed LTC West and keep kick'n ass!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just going to come right out with a resounding " I figured this MAN would not disappoint us".

Can't for the bloody LIFE of me see how anybody could hold his words anything but logical and solid TRUTH.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yes, and unlike Barry, West's mother is black, and I'll bet his birth certificate says he's black. If West ever runs for prez, he'll be the second black man for prez I'll vote for, and the first wasn't Sotoro.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Yes, and unlike Barry, West's mother is black, and I'll bet his birth certificate says he's black. If West ever runs for prez, he'll be the second black man for prez I'll vote for, and the first wasn't Sotoro.

And I'll bet his birth certificate shows he's a natural born American too. I know his actions do. And if he ever runs for president I'll vote for him and send money to his campaign.

You voted to Alan Keyes too huh?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allen you go and kick all that left wing ass.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well by rights and by justice, he should be a Major General by now. But LTC West in Congress just might be more important to the Republic. I would rather have seen him as Governor of a State for a couple of terms then run for President. But I think since he can run a regiment he can run a Country. He would had BO his lunch in a debate. He would make a good Sec of Defense in this time of War or of State he knows the enemy and they enemy knows he knows.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allen West:

A man of color. A man of character.

He needs some serious funding otherwise will fold up right outa the gate.

Welcome at my dinner table.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.