-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
To each his own. I guess she "went out doing what she loved" as the saying goes.

[Linked Image]

Another �Heart Attack Grill� customer collapses while eating �bypass burger�

By Eric Pfeiffer

No one can accuse The Heart Attack Grill of false advertising.

A woman collapsed into unconsciousness at the Las Vegas restaurant while eating a "double bypass burger," drinking a margarita and smoking a cigarette.

The unnamed customer was the second in just over two months to collapse at the restaurant while eating one of the famed burgers named after various forms of cardiac arrest. Back in February, another customer was caught on video being carted out by paramedics after suffering a heart attack while eating a "quadruple bypass" burger.

The Heart Attack Grill's owner Jon Basso tells ABC News that the woman is currently recovering in the hospital. Basso told ABC that he himself has eaten at least one single bypass burger each day since his restaurant first opened seven years ago.

"It's a lifestyle issue," Basso said. "We attract the avant-garde of lifestyle seekers."

The Heart Attack Grill offers free meals to any customer who weighs over 350 pounds and features a butterfat milkshake, nonfiltered cigarettes, "flatliner" fries and four burgers, each rated on an ascending scale of "a single bypass" to the "quadruple bypass."

There's a tongue-in-cheek warning sign at the restaurant's door stating that the offered dining fare is a health risk. Waitresses in the restaurant even wear nurses' uniforms.

Last year, the company's 600-pound spokes-model died when he was only 29-years-old.

"It's the Mecca for unhealthy lifestyles," Bosso said.

From Yahoo! news

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
(DROOL).... Dang... Wavin' that in the face of someone who's gotta lose about 15# jest ain't FAIR...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Did you see the size of the heifer? She's lucky she didn't have a heart attack walking into the restraunt. Darwin almost got another one.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am 6'-4" and weigh 220.

I would not dare eat one of those slimy slabs of mystery meat much less the whole death burger.

My old man had a few sayings, one was:

"50 per cent of the people are dumber than a post."

PS, I just betcha that young thing holding the tower of death does not eat them!!!!

'Nuff Said.

Last edited by Cabriolet; 04/25/12.

Survivor of the 13th Original Colony, I escaped on December 17, 1968.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Its dang certain that eating one of those didn't cause the issue, its all the other years of abusing the body that did...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That burger looks fantastic. Slurrpppp!

Does it come with fries?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wouldn't be a bad way to go out - having a drink, a smoke, a giant burger served by a young lass in a naughty nurse costume. Just sayin'.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
That burger looks fantastic. Slurrpppp!

Does it come with fries?

Yes, you can have it with a side of "flatliner" fries (no kiddin', that's what they are called). smile

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,623 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,155
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.