Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Drudge Reports...
NEWT EX-WIFE UNLOADS ON CAMERA; NETWORK DEBATES 'ETHICS' OF AIRING BEFORE SC PRIMARY
**Exclusive**
Wed Jan 18 2012 18:47:14 ET

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview.

Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours, and her explosive revelations are set to rock the trail.

But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air!

Drudge is reporting that the interview will be aired Thursday evening.

(thanks to erschessien at huntingpa)

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
they have to figure out if they really want to use it to sink Newt now and help Romney, or hope Gingrich gets nominated and then use it to elect The One, their precious.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Mitt sure is crafty. Obama is toast!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
they have to figure out if they really want to use it to sink Newt now and help Romney, or hope Gingrich gets nominated and then use it to elect The One, their precious.

===============

Might be too late,now. If this has legs,it's coming out pronto,I think.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. It'll probably sink Newt's boat. I've often wished I was Democrat and things like this didn't matter.

Hell hath no fury greater than an ex-wife � well, except for the women on The View.

And so the second wife of Newt Gingrich has unloaded on him in a two-hour interview with ABC News. They divorced a dozen years ago after he had an affair with Callista, his current wife. Wife No. 2 said he proposed to her when he was still married to Wife No. 1.

And she was surprised that nearly 20 years later the same thing would happen to her?

It is comical.

The Associated Press report:

NEW YORK (AP) � ABC News interviewed Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich�s second wife � with whom he�s said he has no relationship � and is likely to air the segment Thursday on �Nightline,� an ABC News executive told The Associated Press.

That�s two days before the South Carolina primary, where the former House speaker is trying to topple GOP front-runner Mitt Romney by casting himself as the more conservative option.

The ABC News executive did not indicate what the ex-wife, Marianne Gingrich, said in the interview. The executive spoke on the condition of anonymity because the plans for airing the interview were tentative.

The interview, should it air before Saturday�s primary, would shine a spotlight on a part of Gingrich�s past that could turn off Republican voters in a state filled with religious and cultural conservatives who may cringe at Gingrich�s two divorces and acknowledged infidelity.

Marianne Gingrich has said Gingrich proposed to her before the divorce from his first wife was final in 1981, and they were married six months later. Marianne�s marriage to Gingrich ended in divorce in 2000, and Gingrich admitted he�d already taken up with Callista Bisek, a former congressional aide who would become his third wife. The speaker who pilloried President Bill Clinton for his affair with Monica Lewinsky was himself having an affair at the time.

As tentative plans to air the interview were disclosed, Gingrich�s campaign released a statement from his two daughters from his first marriage � Kathy Lubbers and Jackie Cushman � suggesting that Marianne Gingrich�s comments may be suspect given emotional toll divorce takes on everyone involved.

�Anyone who has had that experience understands it is a personal tragedy filled with regrets, and sometimes differing memories of events.

�We will not say anything negative about our father�s ex-wife,� they said. �He has said before, privately and publicly, that he regrets any pain he may have caused in the past to people he loves.�

A message seeking comment from Marianne Gingrich was not immediately returned.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well that should take care of the dogooder vote.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's some dirty pool...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but since they're so fair and even handed, I'm sure the network isout looking for dirt on Obama and getting interviews on tape with people who knew him at school and in Chicago. and digging up his school records and looking into the people he hung out with.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
but since they're so fair and even handed, I'm sure the network isout looking for dirt on Obama and getting interviews on tape with people who knew him at school and in Chicago. and digging up his school records and looking into the people he hung out with.

Waaay different dealio going on here I imagine.

This is an ex-wife biding her time for an optimal strike... she controlled the story.

The networks?
Perhaps equally important, the timing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a trip to Tiffany's ought to fix that right up!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

probably shouldn't swim in it then...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chas05

That would be a monk grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty sure that most of our ex's would say something bad about most of us here. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If Obama was a sanctimonious hypocrite on his 3rd wife they might.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by chas05

That would be a monk grin

A monk swimming? grin

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Obama was a sanctimonious hypocrite on his 3rd wife they might.

Good thing obama likes men.

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What makes Gingrich's chit stink is the juxtaposition of what he says, verses what he's done. That's newsworthy.

Pretty sure the press would be all over Obama in similar circumstances. They didn't hold back on Clinton, and he wasn't even being a sanctimonious hypocrite, just a man-skank. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by okok
I'm pretty sure that most of our ex's would say something bad about most of us here. crazy

fair nuff, having three wives, however, speaks to judgement. I'm working on #2 if this don't take I'm not going for another go round and I'm not running for Prez cool

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama got lucky that Ayers didn't knock him up grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I learned after the starter Wife. wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
129 members (338reddog, 375sunrise, 10gaugemag, 450yukon, 1911a1, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,321 guests, and 583 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,241
Posts18,371,425
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.