Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Passed to me by a friend... Interesting - to say the least.. (If posted earlier, sorry, I didn't see it).

http://www.infowars.com/civil-war-and-the-litmus-test-will-you-shoot-americans/

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
For all of us that remembered Kent State, some will.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

War breaks out and free America is under attack I don't give a chit where the enemy combatants are from.

You better by God believe, I'll kill 'em.
Call it public service and do it with a smile, too.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Very very alarming

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I work daily with several high ranking Military Personnel. None of them have ever heard of this "litmus test" or have been asked about their loyalty to Obama.

As a matter of fact, most in the military detest him and if an order to attack American's were to come down, they'd see HIM as the enemy and a coup would be more likely than blind obedience.

The film in the link is nothing but inflammatory, propagandist crap...

When I was overseas I actually had to call out a whole table of soldiers who were talking openly about the need to "get rid of Obama". It's illegal for the military to openly speak negatively of their Chain of Command. They can think it all they want, they just cannot say it.

Before anyone questions my motive for calling them out and telling them to STFU, it was because I think that it's healthy to have soldiers that focus on the job and value American values such as liberty in the ranks. If they were to be overheard by anyone else, it could be their career...

All of that to say, the overwhelming majority of our military take their oath to defend the Constitution very seriously. The idea that the military could be turned against American's full scale is laughable. The officers, all the way up to the President would be captured and removed from their positions.

Alex Jones is a nut bag...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hush your mouth

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
21 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you've seen who is President my question is......What Americans?

"Never force anything, just get a bigger hammer".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have always felt that the military would never go after Americans who are revolting against an unjust government if it was nationwide.

The LEO's on the other hand, would take pleasure in doing so.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not military, per se... But the other alphabet departments - no one can guarantee..especially with this Emperor.

Oath of office? The a-holes in power have demonstrated time and time again that they view an oath as mere words - never to be taken seriously and sure as hell never to be used with integrity..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seeing the mass opposition to the attack on the 2nd Amendment, by Sheriffs leads me to doubt that even LEO's would participate in that.

Some, in some uber Liberal regions and jurisdictions might.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Hush your mouth

laugh

Sorry...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Not military, per se... But the other alphabet departments - no one can guarantee..especially with this Emperor.

Oath of office? The a-holes in power have demonstrated time and time again that they view an oath as mere words - never to be taken seriously and sure as hell never to be used with integrity..

Alphabet agencies are no match for the American public or the Military. Combine them and what do you get? Checks and balances. There will be no full scale armed assault on American citizens by the Government.

Rank and file military members are not politicians, they do take that oath seriously...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now, you can take some of the things that have been going on and when you ask why without a conspiracy theory mindset, then you can see that what's happening is evil, but it's not war.

It's my opinion that the buying up of all that ammo is market manipulation. They do want to get rid of guns and since they cannot, so why not make the ammo overly expensive and unaffordable for the average Joe by drying up the supply? It's market manipulation to reduce the number of guns and ammo available to the public.

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey! There is the propagandist craptastic video I mentioned! Thanks TRH!

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reynolds Alex Jones Wrap:
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I work daily with several high ranking Military Personnel. None of them have ever heard of this "litmus test" or have been asked about their loyalty to Obama.

As a matter of fact, most in the military detest him and if an order to attack American's were to come down, they'd see HIM as the enemy and a coup would be more likely than blind obedience.

The film in the link is nothing but inflammatory, propagandist crap...

When I was overseas I actually had to call out a whole table of soldiers who were talking openly about the need to "get rid of Obama". It's illegal for the military to openly speak negatively of their Chain of Command. They can think it all they want, they just cannot say it.

Before anyone questions my motive for calling them out and telling them to STFU, it was because I think that it's healthy to have soldiers that focus on the job and value American values such as liberty in the ranks. If they were to be overheard by anyone else, it could be their career...

All of that to say, the overwhelming majority of our military take their oath to defend the Constitution very seriously. The idea that the military could be turned against American's full scale is laughable. The officers, all the way up to the President would be captured and removed from their positions.

Alex Jones is a nut bag...

AMEN BUDDY, and most cops fell the same way.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
I just said it 'was interesting'..

Y'all take it any way you want...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Reynolds Alex Jones Wrap:
[Linked Image]

Hahahahaha

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Alphabet agencies are no match for the American public or the Military. Combine them and what do you get?
Stupidity, over-blown gov't and waste..
Checks and balances.
Policed by whom?
There will be no full scale armed assault on American citizens by the Government.
"full scale"? No, they'll do it in other ways.. Refuse a mental exam? Guns are GONE (example in threads a day+ ago) And that's just ONE..

Rank and file military members are not politicians, they do take that oath seriously...
Yes they do. But they're also trained to follow orders.. Who's the top dog in the chain of command? The Azzhole-in-Chief.. IIRC, a general who did not follow an order in Benghazi lost his command within minutes..

No question - the odds on this whole thing is slim, slim, slim.. But so is winning the Lotto.. And somebody does - once in a while - don't they?

All I'm sayin' is - keep yer eyes/ears open...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.