Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It just wasn't THAT much of an issue until Obama got elected.

I don't see for a second that it was a big problem until now, for the past few years, and it's getting worse.

Good thing reporters were not following ME around 30 years ago. wink

Now the racism is directed at whites.

Other people can call us what they want at will...they get the jobs, benefits, loans, education, welfare, cell phones, and pretty much whatever else they want just because of their skin color.

There are jobs in govt. and the private sector that if you are a white male, you need not apply because you won't get it anyway.

Just had enough of this crap. The media is full of it.

I hope they acquit Zimmerman, and Paula Deen gets at hundred million dollar book deal and sells more skillets than they can make....

I also hope that if violent riots erupt upon acquittal of Zimmerman, like has been threatened by blacks already, that we deal with it in a manner that leaves future race riots as not an option for them.

Ok...Done now. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I totally agree with Barry on this one!
Also:
A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's a Democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when white folks work every day so we can get all
our benefits, you knows, like free cell phones, rent subsidy, food stamps,
welfare, school breakfasts and lunches, free healthcare, utility subsidy,
& the list goes on & on, you know."

"But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about all that?

"Sure they do, son, and that's called racism."

1D

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1_deuce
I totally agree with Barry on this one!
Also:
A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's a Democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when white folks work every day so we can get all
our benefits, you knows, like free cell phones, rent subsidy, food stamps,
welfare, school breakfasts and lunches, free healthcare, utility subsidy,
& the list goes on & on, you know."

"But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about all that?

"Sure they do, son, and that's called racism."

1D

Yessir. Agree wholeheartedly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no doubt there will be riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. He should never have been tried in the first place. Let 'em riot though, we'll see how that works out for them.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was always bad, now it is blatantly in your face! The stupid liberal white [bleep] with their white guilt allowed this to happen in the pretense of diversity and now this is what we contend with daily.
It is brainwashed to white kids in the public schools so "whites" know their place and understand they are "evil" and the root cause of every minority in America. A black president was elected to show how "racist" this country is and it made it worst! Why? Because 0 is no better than Al nig sharpton, Jesse the nig jackson and the rest of the other nigs! His agenda is the same provoke racial strife to keep him on top with money to line his pockets. Majority of blacks are to stupid to see through this bs and agree with him.

Last edited by Esox357; 06/30/13.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm a humble realist, I just accept Obummer and his post-racial America for what it is:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
racism was in full fledged view when Obama opened his mouth about the arrest in Boston of the Univ prof.

he didn't give the benefit of the doubt to the cop, but to the "black" guy

turns out the cop was squeaky clean, so he had to go to the WH for a beer.

I've no doubt that honest black joes get tired of being looked at, they blame the cops instead of their black brothers, that do far more of the crime than their race represents. Thus the "profiling"

it may not be PC, but it's good police work, just as looking harder at MEern flyers versus old white grandmas in wheelchairs would be. but we live in a PC world doncha know.

cops just trying to get bad guys off the street. but again liberals don't like facts, they're out there and cops are aware of them, if not the actual paper work then their own life experiences.

even Chris Rock gets it

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I also hope that if violent riots erupt upon acquittal of Zimmerman, like has been threatened by blacks already, that we deal with it in a manner that leaves future race riots as not an option for them.

I doubt my neighborhood would be bothered, but I assure you my shotgun will be loaded if/when he's acquitted. I'll not be looted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very true. Race relations has been set back definitely because of this dumbarse in office who encites racial strife. This cork sucker does everything but what a president is suppose to do.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I expect major problems here in Atlanta if he is acquitted. I also expect if he is that Holder's justice department will railroad him to the klink on some trumped up bullshitt civil rights charge like they did the cops in LA.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ColKlink
I have no doubt there will be riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. He should never have been tried in the first place. Let 'em riot though, we'll see how that works out for them.

Stupid bastards will probably riot either way.

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I don't think the clock has been turned back on race relations so much as we are seeing the beginning of the racial tables turning. I just hope the "coloreds" treat us half as good as we treated then when we become the minority.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good post, Sad doin's, Barry.

We should not even be HAVING these discussions,......between the TM media circus, and the looming "Amnesty" Carnival of the Absurd, we are indeed in something of a tight.

Best Regards,

Greg

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Look at Zimbabwe and RSA if you want to see what the future holds for us and them.

-Jefferson Davis
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
One need only look at the majority of active voters here in America to see what is happening in our future. We're doomed unless we get some politicians with balls.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the morning after Hussein was first elected, in 2008, I had occasion to stop at a grocery store.
A fat black woman pulled up in her new Escalade, and parked in the fire lane, got out and went to the ATM machine. She was wearing a tent sized tee shirt, with a picture of Hussein on it. You know the picture, the one of him looking like Jesus Christ, in a robe, with that halo around his head.
The wording on the shirt was "Obama kicked your White Azz".

I knew right then, where race relations were going under his 'leadership'.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
One need only look at the majority of active voters here in America to see what is happening in our future. We're doomed unless we get some politicians with balls.

There is only one way I can see out of the fix you are in, you have to get ALL the conservative voters to the poll both without the usual in-fighting.

Sorry but I cannot see any other way.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
DAT's Rasist!

Local talk radio going on this am about yet another NFL player arrested. Don't ask me who, they all look alike to me!

And if it will effect TV ratings.
Well.... yeah.
What happened to the day when sports stars were people looked up to.
Dick Butkiss. or Johnyy Unitass
Now? the nfl looks like a Gangsta concert.... even college players tatted to their ears.
Can't speak the language,
or care to try.

NFL... will be the No Follow League

Last edited by ColsPaul; 07/01/13.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be why every gun show I have been to the people are buying guns and ammo in quantity. It will come to a head soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 3,078 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,710
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.