-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
In my last post, I said I was looking for a high capacity semi-auto for my go to home gun.....I was trying to decide between a Glock or M&P and 9mm or .40.....

Well, I had an M&P .40 on hold at Sportsmans Warehouse but I ended up going by a gun shop before hand

I found a brand new Glock 17 in FDE....never have I seen a FDE in person.....dude gave me a good cash price and I am happy as can be. Always wanted an FDE pistol

[Linked Image]

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice looking rig. Since I am not familiar with Glock...what does the FDE refer too?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Nice looking rig. Since I am not familiar with Glock...what does the FDE refer too?

Flat Dark Earth...most Glocks are all black, and I have never come across one for sale that was this color

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That will work, but I prefer this:

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Boococky:

G17 is a fine pistol. You did well.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Boococky:

G17 is a fine pistol. You did well.

Thanks, I am very happy with it.....I cant wait to take it to the range

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that a light/laser combo or just a light under the rail? We have been looking for a light/laser combo that turns on both features with just one press of a button. So far most require "that one push two 'ON" buttons to activate both lights.

That Flat Dark Earth IS a very cool looking set up! Congratulations!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
Is that a light/laser combo or just a light under the rail? We have been looking for a light/laser combo that turns on both features with just one press of a button. So far most require "that one push two 'ON" buttons to activate both lights.

Thanks, but I am not talking to you until you sell me one or your PMR-30s laugh laugh laugh

Its a Light Laser combo, but its one or the other if you know what I mean

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice looking gun!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boococky

Thanks, but I am not talking to you until you sell me one or your PMR-30s laugh laugh laugh

OK! OK! You drive a hard bargain. PM me for my address and send $750.00 and you can have the new one! Only been fired 50-60 times, not even broke in yet.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boococky

OK! OK! You drive a hard bargain. PM me for my address and send $750.00 and you can have the new one! Only been fired 50-60 times, not even broke in yet.

HA!!!

Thats actually the going rate on the only two I have seen for sale around here

Believe me....with this chance of a ban, its almost tempting....I want one of those!!!!!!!

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That will work, but I prefer this:

[Linked Image]

I like your style. I just picked up my second M&P 9. This time the 9c version. I like it a lot.

�A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.�
~George Washington

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Here's my house gun, a Beretta P4 Storm .45 It has a Viridian green Laser light/laser combination on the rail. You can program from several light/laser combination settings.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,032 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,390
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.