Watch Early Audition Clips From Robert Downey Jr., Brad Pitt And More

Watch Spring Breakers Online Though the glitz and glamour of Hollywood can blind some into thinking fame is organic and perennial, acting may sometimes guarantee a career, but it doesn�t always guarantee success. That has to be earned, and when it is, some of the greatest characters in cinematic history are made. Sometimes though, Billy Baldwin inexplicably gets the part. As seen above, The Today Show recently showcased a whole host of clips from 54 different audition tapes being auctioned off by three casting directors choosing to remain anonymous. The tapes were coaxed into being sold off by Darren Julien and Martin Nolan of Julien�s Auctions.

Watch G I Joe Retaliation Online Its fun to watch Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr. and Keanu Reeves trying out for the role that Billy Baldwin eventually got, solely because he could plausibly be Kurt Russell�s brother. I�m pretty sure Reeves could be Baldwin�s half-brother on whatever side of the family adds that �gaww� look on their faces. Admittedly, Pitt, whose career I would willingly follow even to Leperchaun reboots if it went that way, gave arguably the weakest piece of audition shown.

Watch The Croods Online More convincing were Leonardo DiCaprio trying out for the Outsiders TV show � the kid knew how to wipe his nose with the side of his hand like nobody�s business � and Nicole Kidman creating crocodile tears for a role in Shattered (which she eventually turned down). The Jurassic Park tapes convinced me that Gwyneth Paltrow could be related to Laura Dern, who eventually got the role, and that the world is missing nothing from Helen Hunt not having a ton of roles in suspenseful action films. Maybe she�ll try out for the sequel and prove me wrong, and in twenty years we can watch the audition tapes for whatever [bleep] actress she beat for it.

Watch A Good Day To Die Hard Online Taking a film's side character and making them the center of the sequel is a risky proposition, as Pixar well knows after the disappointing, Mater-centric Cars 2. But Dory the blue tang fish from Finding Nemo remains by far the film's most enduring character, and the studio seemingly has no choice than to put her front and center in the planned sequel. So today they've officially announced Finding Dory, a sequel to the studio's second-most profitable film (behind Toy Story 3) set for a November 25, 2015 release.

Watch The Host Online Andrew Stanton, who directed Finding Nemo and the sterling WALL-E for Pixar before moving on to the disappointing John Carter, will be back to direct, with Albert Brooks returning to voice the ever-worried Marlin. The announcement promises appearance from Nemo and "The Tank Gang," but it's unclear if Weeds star Alexander Gould will return to voice an older Nemo, or if Allison Janney, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett and the other voice stars will return. (My money is on yes-- voice work is easy and Pixar is still the kind of company you want to be on board with).

Watch Snitch Online Here's the rough plot description of Finding Dory, as outlined in the announcement:Director and Pixar veteran Andrew Stanton takes audiences back to the extraordinary underwater world created in the original film. �There is no Dory without Ellen,� said Stanton. �She won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world�not to mention our team here at Pixar. One thing we couldn�t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In �Finding Dory,� she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way.�

According to Stanton, �Finding Dory� takes place about a year after the first film, and features returning favorites Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Set in part along the California coastline, the story also welcomes a host of new characters, including a few who will prove to be a very important part of Dory�s life. We've been wrestling with some mixed feelings about a Finding Nemo sequel since it was first announced, and even with the Toy Story trilogy as shining example of how great sequels can be, Pixar still has us reeling from Cars 2. But if this summer's Monsters University turns out well, can it be a good omen for Finding Dory? Sound off in the poll below.