Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#6370472 04/04/12
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Guys:

New guy here. Several years back (2007-2009) there was some discussion on a new project involving the ZBK-110.

I have acquired one of these, but sadly, no manual or other paper accompanied the purchase. The rifle has great wood, is fun to carry, and has the worst trigger I've ever experienced. In trying to correct that, I've been unable to get the rifle apart. I can't even manage to remove the butt stock. It has some sort of hinky nut holding it on.

I was hoping one of the members might have some information on disassembly of this piece. CZ, as usual, has been of no help. Appreciate your time.

GB1

F
F
Mike,

I've got a ZBK-110 in 222 Remington. Really nice single shot. They not hard to disassemble.

First you need to remove the two "star" screws that hold the butt plate on. Just use a flat blade screwdriver and unscrew them.

Next, you'll see the hole in the butt stock. You need a 3/8 drive metric deepwell socket (can't remember what size) and an extension to loosen the bolt that holds the butt stock to the receiver.

It's been awhile since I took mine apart, but I seem to recall there is a small bolt at the back of the receiver that needs to come out. Then drive out the pins that hold the trigger assembly and wiggle it out of the receiver. I think it's better if you have the trigger "cocked" when you remove the assembly.

You probably don't need to take the lever out that opens the breech. I can't remember exactly how it looks, but there is a hole on the right side of the rear of the receiver. you have to push in a spring loaded bar with a small punch, then wiggle the lever up and out. You may have to have the lever turned slighlty as there is a slot that has to be to the right for the lever to come out.

If you're pretty good mechanically at looking at how things work, you shouldn't have any problems.

If you get a chance, let me know how you are going to work on the trigger. I wouldn't mind making mine better. Thanks!

Fort

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

599 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,174 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,656
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.