Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If anyone is interested the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th of September 2012 is the North Island CAS Championships here in New Zealand. This year it is being hosted at our club by The Bullet Spittin' Sons of Thunder.

The Thursday will be the long range shoot, speed steel comps, some CAS practise stages and will include lunch and dinner, the Friday will be five stages of CAS shooting followed by more speed steel and perhaps some long range and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Saturday is five more CAS stages followed by Wild Bunch practise stages and again includes all meals with the dinner being the main banquet.
Sunday will be man on man matches, Wild Bunch and prizegiving with breakfast and lunch included.
All of this for only $140NZ for one shooter, Spouse price is $120NZ and Juniors will be $80NZ.
Camping will be available on site and the bar will be open after all shooting has finished for the day. Saturday night will include a dance, a movie theatre and a whole lot of fun.

If anyone is interested I can post a copy of the entry form once all the wrinkles are ironed out.

The original international turd
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like hell of a fine match Maarty. Just a bit far for me though and 'sides the bridge isn't finished yet! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sounds like hell of a fine match Maarty. Just a bit far for me though and 'sides the bridge isn't finished yet! smile smile smile

That's a shame, I'd love to have you come over and shoot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell, I would just like to come and watch!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
We're getting all the fine details sorted now, just decided on the trophy design, entry packs etc today and I've been given the task of trying to get some media coverage.

We've decided to hold a training day for any media who are interested so they'll have an idea of what we do and a chance to have a go themselves. Hopefully that will lead to a more positive bias to any reports.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Outstanding Sir, I do hope they like the shoot and give Y'all a good reporting.

Old cat turd!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

112 members (6mmCreedmoor, 35, 338rcm, 7x57Hunter, AGL4now, 15 invisible), 992 guests, and 762 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,504
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.