Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Does the Saskatoon shuttle services run all night long from airport to hotels? For a hunter with all his gear traveling alone, is it better to go to the hotel first and then shuttle back to the airport car rental locations?

I'm just trying to get a feel as this will be my first time through Saskatoon. How would you sequence pick up and return of the vehicles and shuttling?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by StrayDog
Does the Saskatoon shuttle services run all night long from airport to hotels? For a hunter with all his gear traveling alone, is it better to go to the hotel first and then shuttle back to the airport car rental locations?

I'm just trying to get a feel as this will be my first time through Saskatoon. How would you sequence pick up and return of the vehicles and shuttling?

I'd just rent the car at the airport upon arrival. Unless of course your flight flight is arriving when the car rental agencies are closed? If that is the case I'd taxi to the hotel, and see if the hotel can arrange a rental car be left for you at the hotel.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Saskatoon airport isnt a giant spot, so I'd rent the car direct from the airport and then drive to the airport.

Who are ya hunting with?

Rog Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I would rent a vehicle right at the airport as that would be the easiest option.

"You gotta accomplish something every day. When you go to bed at night ask yourself what you did today, there better be something on the list" Robin Carlson
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
PM sent.

Thanks everyone for the Saskatoon tips.

IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Rog

I would rent a vehicle right at the airport as that would be the easiest option.

We (two of us) rented a 4 dr. pickup and it worked out very well. You gotta let them know in advance what you want so they can have one available. Not a big airport but not bad.

DF

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,801 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.