just sharing something I read earlier

BARACK OBAMA MET WITH THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.
He asked her, �Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?�

�Well,� said the Queen, �the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.�
Obama frowned, and then asked, �But how do I know the people around are really intelligent?�

The Queen took a sip of tea. �Oh, that�s easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.�
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. �Please send David Cameron in here, would you?�

Cameron walked into the room and said, �Yes, Your Majesty?�
The Queen smiled and said, �Answer me this please, David. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.

Who is it?�
Without pausing for a moment, Cameron answered, �That would be me.�
�Yes! Very good,� said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. �Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It�s not your brother and it�s not your sister. Who is it?�
�I�m not sure,� said Biden. �Let me get back to you on that one.� He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, �Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it�s not your brother or your sister. Who is it?�
Sarah Palin answered right back, �That�s easy, it�s me!�
Biden smiled, and said, �Thanks!� Then, he went back to speak with Obama.

�Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It�s Sarah Palin!�
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, �No! You idiot! It�s David Cameron!�