-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
John hoisted his beer mug and said, "Here's to spending the rest of my life, between the legs of my wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of the night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the Street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, " John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come.....!!!!"😜😜😜😜😜

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
laugh

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A second cousin to that is the minister who was asked to speak to the young couples' group about sex. Somewhat embarrassed by the topic, he told his wife that he had been asked to speak on sailing. When his wife ran into one of the young wives at the grocery store in the days following the talk, the young woman exclaimed over the minister's talk and said that he must be quite experienced. To this, Mrs. the Reverend replied, "Well, that seems odd; he's only done it twice, and the first time he got sick and the second time his hat blew off.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,214
Posts18,466,272
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.