Print Thread
Hop To
#8869076 05/16/14
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Five pirates are parting ways after finding a treasure of 100 pieces of gold. The pirates decide to split it based on a vote. Each pirate, from oldest to youngest, gets to propose a plan on how to split the gold.

If at least 50 percent of the other remaining pirates agree on the plan, that is how they will split the gold. If less than 50 percent of the pirates agree, the pirate who came up with the plan will be thrown overboard. Each pirate is smart, greedy, and wants to throw as many others overboard as possible without reducing the amount of gold they get.

What plan can the first (oldest) pirate propose to live and get as much gold as possible?

----

You have a glass of water that looks about half full. How can you tell, only using the glass of water itself, if the glass is half full or not?

The glass is a right cylinder.

----

Amy lives in on the 10th floor of her apartment complex. On days that is sunny, she takes the stairs. On days that it rains, she takes the elevator. Both the stairs and the elevator are located inside the building. Why does Amy take the stairs when it's sunny and the elevator when it rains?

----

Last edited by byates45; 05/16/14.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sometimes, after a while, the riddlier gives the riddlees the answers.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
B
As far as the pirates go, from oldest to youngest: 98, 0, 1, 0, 1.

Tilt the glass. If the water touches the brim and touches all of the bottom at the same time it is half full.

She is a midget. She uses her umbrella on rainy days.

R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Birddog nailed them

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Brothers and sisters I have none....but that man's father is my fathers son!

Who am I??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Talking about your son.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ole was a traveling salesman and he stopped in a bar on one sales trip in Fargo, ND. He sits at the bar and notices an Indian (native American) sitting there. Ole thinks to himself I'll get a free drink off this Indian.
He comes up to the Indian and, "I'll bet you a drink that you can't ask me a question dat I can't answer if you can."
The Indian thought a second and said, "OK, My parents had two sons, but I've only one brother. Who's the other one?
Ole was stumped. Finally he blurts out,"Uf da, da ones tuff, I give up. Who's da oter vun?"
The Indian says it is me.
Ole was amazed at the intelligence of this man and he was determined to tell it to Sven when he got home to Desmet, SD.
He meets Sven at the bar and wants to beat him outa a drink.
He says my fauter has two sons, but I have only one brotter. Whos's da udder vun."
Sven finally blurts out, "Oh, dats a tuff vun Ole, Who is it?"
Ole proudly says, "Some Indian in Fargo, Nort Dakotah!"

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,706
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.