Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
What's up with this, freakin' crazy nuts.

Sure looks like they are having fun though.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My lab goes absolutely nuts over empty bottles. I dont know how he does it but he can be asleep across the room and can tell when I take the last drink out of a bottle. I dont know if he hears a difference in the cap twisting off or on but he is right at my feet waiting for me to take the last drink. I buy all kinds of toys but he will go for a pop bottle every time. He chews the cap and little plastic ring under the cap off and shreds the label. I wish I was so easy to entertain sometimes.

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Two of my buddies in Denver have beagles - both of thier back yards are full of destroyed pop bottles, and that beagle is on them the second you take the last swig.

Kind of wierd.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Got an old spaniel cross that will chew em till she gets the lid off then she's done. She don't complain about my empties, so it's live an let live.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
One of my shorthairs will sit and watch you drink until its gone. More than once I have gotten distracted and ended up in a short wrestling match for the rest of my drink.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My GSP loves those plastic bottles to crunch on. We used to keep several cases of bottle water on the back step in the garage during cold weather. It was handy to just grab a water on your way out or in. Jake ( my GSP ) figured out just to cut out the middle man and in one afternoon drained 48 bottles of Sam's Club bottled water.

He was proud of himself.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My Drahtaar & my wifes little mix both love plastic bottles, amazing how fast they get the lids & ring off, first thing they attack. I have also put them inside a sock & tied the top to slow them down a little. Like the $10.00 toys with crinkly water bottles inside them. You better not leave one unattended empty or full.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Billy the Kid.

Democracy is two wolves & a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That's not nice to tie a dog inside a sock but I reckon it would slow them down some. Video? smile

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Takes a dang big sock for the Draht too. Sorry no video, he has trouble holding the camera, no oppposing thumb thing, ya know.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Billy the Kid.

Democracy is two wolves & a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my GSP loves destroying plastic bottles, except for Gatorade bottles, never realized a dog could unscrew a cap, he refuses to punch a hole in the bottle cause he does not want to waste a drop.....water bottle or pop bottle and he pops it, hand him a Gatorade bottle and he carefully unscrews the top to get the last of whatever is left....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
94 members (308ld, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 338reddog, 12 invisible), 1,085 guests, and 460 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,241
Posts18,371,439
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.