Home
came across these in a bowhunting buyers' guide. have never heard of them, but they seem like a good thing. right now i am using rocket aeroheads with no problem. i don't really need a new broadhead, but it is always fun to play with new ones. anybody used these on game yet. how would they compare to the rockets??
They fly great out of my setup. They where giving free samples away earlier in the summer and got a couple. The only thing I managed to use them on was a possum. Go to www.archerytalk.com and do a search on sonic broadheads. You will find a wealth of information.
I got a free one too. Actually, I got 2 free heads. They sent the first one and on my first shot into the target, I lost one of the blades. I emailed them and they said they had a problem with them so they sent another one. It worked OK, but I never tried it on a deer. They didn't fly any better or worse than the slick tricks I use.
I tried them and they wont stay together and if they did the blades would bend. If I had to choose I would use the Rocket
i have 2 turkeys 2hogs 4deer . make sure when putting them together you line all 3 blades perfect at the tip and tighten them carefully.this spring going pig hunting.will be using g5 montec.just wanted to try them 100 grns.
© 24hourcampfire