Home
These guys are way better than me! But it looks like ALOT of fun.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=1125465453
Wow,'aint excactly shoot'in fish in a barrel!
awesome!
Video is so blotchy and skipping on my end. Would be neat to see it in good quality.

That should be fun to do and I bet its easier than one would think after you get the hang of it.

Jeff
Wow! Does that look like fun!! I saw a couple shots where the other boat was in the line of fire though....I'd like to do that but not with someone willing to take a shot with another boat in the background.... blush
Definately looks like alot of fun but also a bit dangerous the way the 2 boats were running side by side. Death waiting too happen. Ken
I know those are a serious pest and pretty darn dangerous to skiers/boaters so, personally, I'd have more fun doing that with a Benelli SBE and 4-shot extention....PULL!! smirk That would be a good way to use up some of my extra steel shot... grin
I'd have more fun doing that with a Benelli SBE and 4-shot extention....PULL!!
Now that would be FUN!!
I could definitely get into that. I shoot a gazzillion carp with bow tackle, but have never been able to get them to fly. They should open that up to controlled shotgun hunting. Imagine a couple of boats with three guys toting Benellis and a few cases of shotgun shells. I think a guy could seriously hurt the population and have fun doing it. Too bad the Fish and Game would never allow such "pest control" measures. My gosh that would be fun. Where do I sign up? Flinch
Aqua-dogs... laugh

Seriously though....those things are dangerous and should be wiped out! I see no difference between shooting them and shooting any other varmint! I'd definitely buy a tag for that season.... grin Even if you didn't eliminate them, according to Darwin, the jumpin' would be bred right outta 'em in no time.... shocked
© 24hourcampfire