Home
Posted By: Cruiser1 Hoyt Vector - 02/25/12
Anybody tried the new Hoyt Vector yet? After shooting the same Hoyt Tenacity for 12 years I am getting the itch to upgrade. Though I really do not know why,the Tenacity killed deer this year.
Posted By: db102550 Re: Hoyt Vector - 02/26/12
I am shooting a vector 35 and it is a great shooting bow. Smooth to draw, just the right valley for my liking and adequate speed. I won't bother going into the merits of the RKT cam over the recent Fuel cams except to say that if the upgrade bug does bite you go all the way to the 2012 bows with the RKT cam because it is that much better than the 2011 Fuel cam.
Posted By: KentuckyMountainMan Re: Hoyt Vector - 02/27/12
I have the vector 32 and love everything about it! except the price, but I must say! worth every penny. grin
Posted By: nyskt100 Re: Hoyt Vector - 02/27/12
I just picked up my Vector Turbo 35 this weekend and you won't be disappointed if you get one. My last bow was 10 years ago too. I shot a lot of them before picking this one. You won't go wrong with any of them for the most part though...
Posted By: mikimack Re: Hoyt Vector - 02/28/12
The fastest, smoothest Hoyt ever, Vector Turbo is the answer to your need for speed. Vector Turbo features the sweet drawing and shooting RKT cam delivering a blistering, true 340 FPS.
© 24hourcampfire