Home
Posted By: ColdBore WTB: Fletching jig - 06/08/12
I know this isn't the classifieds, but it is frequented by the group of guys that may have what I need.

I just bought a bunch of used arrows, and almost every one needs refletched (the vanes were so old they all cracked off in shipping from being bunched together), and the feathers are all torn up.

I just want them for stump shooting, so figured this might be a good time to learn to refletch my own stuff.

So, does anybody have an extra fletcing jig that they'd like to sell?

A selection of feathers and/or vanes would be great as well.

If you've got something, drop me a PM.

Thanks!
Posted By: Biathlonman Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/08/12
I think I have one in the basement. If you don't here from me shoot me a reminder...
Posted By: DanAdair Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/12/12
Coldbore, shop around for a Bitzenberger. Buy it once, and have it for life. If you have an archery hobby, you might as well learn to fletch your own stuff.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/12/12
I bought my Bitzenberger used from Lancaster for about half price.I would get a Bitz but you might find a deal.Might try Tradgang and leatherwall with a WTB add.
Posted By: Reloader7RM Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/13/12
For your needs, it will not get much simpler than an AZ EZ-Fletch.
Posted By: clintsfolly Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/13/12
I know the guys at Bitzenberger and had one that was form the 1940's and wanted a new clamp and they gave me a new one for it. There jig will out last you and your kids if you take care of it!!! Clint
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/13/12
Originally Posted by Reloader7RM
For your needs, it will not get much simpler than an AZ EZ-Fletch.

Yep, it has a bit of a learning curve, at least it did for me, but its the only one I figure I need for hunting arrows.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: WTB: Fletching jig - 06/18/12
Thanks for all the help guys!

I think I found what I need.

Now to learn what I'm doing with it, a whole 'nother story.... laugh
© 24hourcampfire