Home
Trying to pick out a set of sights for my Vector 32.

I don't need but about 3 pins max. Could probably get by with 2.

The Spot Hog sight pins look really durable. Just never used that brand.

Any suggestions?
Good choice, also Montana Black Gold, or Axcel sights are pretty much bomb proof and adjust each pin easily. I've become a fan of sights with the fiber protected in a tube or a blade channel.
Copper John
[Linked Image]

I can't tell you about other brands...but I can tell you that I love my Spot Hogg...
My axcel armortech hd has been awesome. That said I've been perfectly happy with multiple spot hoggs as well.
I have a spott hogg hunter that is still going strong after 6 years. I have a 5 pin model and took 2 pins out. Kinda shocked at how much they are going for nowdays.
Spot Hogg is pretty bombproof, but yeah, they're pretty proud of them..

I've beat the chit out of a Montana Black Gold on 2 different bows and it'll probably go on a third next year.
Montana Black Gold for me. I still like the fact that they are avaliable with larger diameter fibers for blind folks like myself. Very bright and very durable
Black gold
Spot Hogg's are always good.
I've had a Black Gold on my Katera for 3 years with no issues at all. One of the best sights I've ever used
Not in any order, but Black Gold, Spott Hogg, CBE and AXT would be my recommendations
MONTANA BLACK GOLD SITES ARE THE BEST IMHO i love the photochromatic feature which will dim the pins in bright sunlight so the pins wont ever starburst on you.
sureloc leathal weapon is what me and all my friends use.
Trying to make same decision for my soon to arrive Vector 32, like what I am hearing/reading about the MBG line.
Copper John sights.
Spot Hogg Bulletproof 3 pin. Done. wink
© 24hourcampfire