Home
Posted By: Sakoluvr Favorite Broadhead Target? - 07/30/12
Got to buy a new one, again.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Favorite Broadhead Target? - 07/30/12
Rinehart - about any flavor, but prefer the "18 in 1" version overall. I like the angled edges for treestand practice shots.

I'll use a foam layered block target if I need to travel light, or just need a target quick from a local "box" sports store.
I agree with AH64guy, Rineharts are the rule. Having said that my YoBuddy target is held up well against me shooting several hundreds of G5 Montecs into it.
I've had Rineharts last 3 or 4 times longer than others I've tried. I love mine.
Posted By: swag Re: Favorite Broadhead Target? - 07/30/12
If you aren't going to move it around a lot, check out the Blob.

http://www.blobtargets.com/

Posted By: bea175 Re: Favorite Broadhead Target? - 07/31/12
Block
Ordered the Rinehart XL block target. It is 18"x18". Hope I will be satisfied with it. Not cheap!
Rinehart.

I've got the deer target presently. I've used alot of Blocks over the years too.

That said, I don't like to shoot too many broadheads into ANY target. Broadheads cut. Broadheads ruin targets alot quicker than field points.

99% of my shooting is done with field tips. It's alot cheaper. lol
I agree. I will play hard with broadheads, and once I am thoroughly convinced they are dialed in I continue with field tips. My 15 YO son shoots with me, so my targets get 2X the work out.
white tailed deer. smile
Originally Posted by Whelenman
white tailed deer. smile

Yes! Thye best part is you have to get a new target after each shot. whistle
rhinehart.several of my buddies and i have tried to shoot it out with broadheads and claim the 1yr warranty but dont think its possible in a year
Posted By: Kurt52 Re: Favorite Broadhead Target? - 08/04/12
Rhinehart 18-1. Third season shooting excusively broadheads at it. It is about done and I have a new one in the shed ready to go...probably next year.
A block of styrofoam from the local foam supplier. Costs me a 6 pack of Bud Light every other year.
I use Morrell's Yellow Jacket Broadhead Target.So far it's been good.

Jayco
© 24hourcampfire