Home
Just received word the SBXT arrived. This one belongs to kingthing0307. Will be doing the works on it. Strict9 strings in flo grn/blk with black serving along with installing a QAD HDX. Also have a set of GT Vel Pro arrows enroute from Jerry at SouthShoreArchery Supply.
So whats the latest on one of Archery's most desirable classic bows? How is it working out?
I got in from the Gulf Wed. nite. Rest and arrows are in. Got one bow ahead of the SBXT. Then it will be time to get this thing restrung and tuned.
[Linked Image]
A teaser for you
All I have to say is, if anyone is considering sending a bow to Harlon, you won't be disappointed! His customer service is off the charts great & he gives 110% attention to every detail! I can't wait to see how my bow comes out! Two thumbs up!
[Linked Image]
New Strict9 threads are on
[Linked Image]
FL Grn D Loop and tie in nock points
Specs are in:
PK WT:70.1#
Hold WT: 13.6#
DL:28 1/8"(the CLOSEST to stamped DL on any Mathews I have EVER done)
[Linked Image]
Rest is on. Launcher timed. Nock height and CS set. Time to settle the strings and get this thing tuned and headed back home
Do you work on bowtech bows too? I have a 2009 Guardian I wouldn't mind getting tinned up again. I haven't used it much the last few years and I'm sure there are much nicer bows out now but this one has worked well for me.

Bb
[Linked Image]
Bare shaft/fletched at 20 yards.
Bow tuned up great. Enjoy.
Looks like the aim is dead on. Had you aimed at the center orange dot those arrows would have gone thru the block! Looks like you wore that out!

No reason the owner of the bow can't be successful with the equipment now.

That's for sure!
© 24hourcampfire