Home
Posted By: colodog Back in the Game - 10/18/14
I gave away my last bow (Bowtech Tribute)a couple years ago as it wasn't fun to shoot anymore, elbow tendonitis!
Technology caught up with me and I have a Bowtech Fuel, WooHoo this thing is fun.
Full size bow and draw-length with a draw weight that I can dial down and it doesn't get the elbow barking at me.
I wanted a hard backstop and the binary cams and got it with this one.
I plan to shoot the local Friday night league this winter and who knows I may just hunt this rig next fall!
The sight and rest got replaced on day two, with a HHA single pin and a Ripcord Redzone as the package setup wasn't gonna cut it.
Had to share! smile
Posted By: Biebs Re: Back in the Game - 10/18/14
Good for you! I had to go to a crossbow a couple years ago when I had pins and rods put in my bow-holding hand due to an injury. But this year, I got back into compounds and loving it.
Posted By: colodog Re: Back in the Game - 10/18/14
Right back at you, Biebs!
Good to hear you found a way to keep on shooting!
My rifles are fine for hunting but there is just something about archery that keeps calling me back.
Shoot straight!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Back in the Game - 10/18/14
Good for you CDog, got a Bud with an exploded elbow, he found by fully extending and locking out his left elbow he could then reach out, grab the string and draw his bow with no pain.

He's still buying broadheads and dulling knives. wink
© 24hourcampfire