Home
First off, damn the internet for killing my friends business. Just my 2 pennies. My friend Tom just closed his doors due to lack of business. He couldn't keep up and pay the light bills due to everyone buying tackle off the internet cheaper than he could get it from the warehouse. Now I have exactly zero for local trad gear spots to get my equipment. I'm thinking Three Rivers will be my best bet from what I have seen but if anyone has a better option as far as price/information/etc. I'm all ears. I'm pretty well established in the game and basically need a place to replace my strings, sticks, knocks, feathers, etc. I know it sounds hypocritical that I'm looking for an internet option to get my gear after they killed my buddies business but I have zero options right now. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
http://www.footedshaftllc.com/
http://www.3riversarchery.com
What he said
Did a quick comparison between Three Rivers and The Footed Shaft for the items I was looking at getting. The Footed Shaft was $26 cheaper for the exact same things. Hard to believe there can be that much of a price difference. I was looking at a dozen cedar arrows spined at #65-#70 , Grizzly 155 gr. left bevel heads, Ferr L tite and a new stringer. $142 v $168.
Yeah, I've been shopping at the Footed Shaft for 20 years and considered the original owner Lamont Granger a friend of mine. He died 3 years ago from liver cancer, but the new owners are doing a great job with the business.

Both places do a real good job.
www.braveheartarchery.us

Or

www. bigjimsbowcompany.com

Kustom king is good to. 3 rivers has good stuff but there shipping is outrageous.
The nocking point. Good people to deal with. Mom and Pop operation.
I have been dealing with Tim and Gabriella Cosgrove at Kustom King Archery for around 40 years, and have never been disappointed with their service or prices. Take a look at their web site.

Jim
Lost Nation (especially nice cedar shafts)

Nocking Point

Big Jim's Bow Company
Thanks gents Appreciate the info
I have bought from 3 rivers, footedshaft and nocking point. 3 rivers has the most user friendly website, footedshaft has the best prices and nocking point has a neat traveling trailer that will show up at traditional shoots. Can't go wrong with either one in my opinion.
© 24hourcampfire