Home
Posted By: RenoH414 Elite Archery??? - 11/09/14
What can you guys tell me about the Elite archery and to be more specific the judge? I have been out of bow hunting for at least a decade so I am way behind on what is going on now. Any information is very greatly appreciated!! Thanks all.

Reno
Posted By: MOGC Re: Elite Archery??? - 11/10/14
I don't know anything about the Judge, but my son and I love our '13 year model Elite Answer bows. We shoot them well, they are super smooth and easy to tune. The back wall is incredible. We both tagged out in Missouri archery season last year and the boy has done it again this year already. After gun season I'll be looking for my second archery deer this year and while the bow isn't the end all be all I have complete confidence in my Answer.
Posted By: JJHACK Re: Elite Archery??? - 11/10/14
I'm new to elite about 2 weeks.

I'm sold, my comfort level at longer range is far better.

I'm shooting at 40 yards as well with this 80% let off as I was at 25-30 with my previous bow. It is designed to be a smooth draw hunting bow with a great hold percentage. I really like this bow.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Elite Archery??? - 11/12/14
I like the Elite archery line, I own the Energy 32 and hunt with it. Ack280 tuned it, it's a keeper and a shooter. I haven't used the Elite services for the bow, and don't expect to have to.

Smaller company, still pretty personal service and just enough bows in the line-up to offer some choices without over whelming the market.

The Judge is an older model, deoending on what price point you are paying for it, I'd look for a 2014 Elite model on Archry Talk. Bows will get dumped after season, now is a good time to start looking.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Elite Archery??? - 11/13/14
Originally Posted by JJHACK
I'm new to elite about 2 weeks.

I'm sold, my comfort level at longer range is far better.

I'm shooting at 40 yards as well with this 80% let off as I was at 25-30 with my previous bow. It is designed to be a smooth draw hunting bow with a great hold percentage. I really like this bow.

Which one did you end up buying? I've been looking at them pretty hard, but trying to find one to look at and try out here is rather difficult. Might have to just buy sight unseen.
Posted By: JJHACK Re: Elite Archery??? - 11/13/14
I waited til I found what I wanted.

I have a 32" elite energy. All of it is in their ninja black color. It's a 70 lb bow and I only shoot about 65. I would have bought the 65lb bow first but this one peaks out at 73 and is set right now to 65 pounds it shoots perfect.
© 24hourcampfire