Home
2015 will bring some changes. I am going to test the waters with a full service archery shop. Will be offering full line of Obsession Bows. More news to come later. Thanks for a great 2014. Looking forward to next yr
That sounds awesome! Best of luck.
Hope it all works out even better than you plan, Harlon. I couldn't be more pleased with the work you did for me.

Kurt
Exciting! Good luck to you.
Another happy customer here, and best wishes on the start-up!
Good luck to you. Did I hear that Obsession is coming out with a " shoot-thru " model in 2015 ?? Regardless, I'm gonna make sure and shoot that lineup due to your impression of them.
Yes they are releasing a shoot through target bow. Dennis is staying tight lipped but rumor has it this one will be a true shoot thru system. Harness and riser. We shall see. Do know Josh Moon aka Whack Stack and John Mosier have released a neW Stormy Hardwoods pattern called Spec Ops. It can be viewed at stormyhardwoods.com. Spec Ops will be available on the 2015s along with all the other stormy patterns
Ok guys, if you have paid attention to my signature line, there has been a name change as well. It's no longer just me, it's now a partnership. 2 archery nuts that love shooting and bowhunting, and always dreamed of owning our own shop. We are Crossed Arrows Archery LLC. We are an authorized full line Obsession Bows dealer. We will also be carrying Dead Center Archery Products stabilizers, Vapor Trail rests. We are working to get axion archery, QAD, MBG, Spot Hogg, and tightspot quivers. If there is anything you guys would like to see us offer, please post it. We will see what we can do about adding it. I will still offer tuning services and will still be using Hogwire Custom Strings.
© 24hourcampfire