Home
Posted By: Soulfly Need an opinion Bear Archery - 03/21/16
Looking at a couple used bows, both are Bear's. One is a Bear Anarchy, I like the length and forgiveness of the bow but the jackhole put purple strings on it so I would have to have that changed. The other is the motive 7, nice bow but snow camo.

Anyhow Anarchy vs motive 7? Anybody shooting either or have an opinion?

Thanks in advance.
That's for you to say shoot both.
My Buddy bought an Anarchy last year and loves it
Posted By: 4ager Re: Need an opinion Bear Archery - 03/21/16
Very good, solid bows. Either would serve you (or anyone else) very well.
Is the Anarchy the original solo cam or the newer HC? The Bear bows tune up really nice. Their results from a knowledgeable tuner are impressive. They have imo probably the best hybrid cam system out there.
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Is the Anarchy the original solo cam or the newer HC? The Bear bows tune up really nice. Their results from a knowledgeable tuner are impressive. They have imo probably the best hybrid cam system out there.

It's the HC hybrid cam model, I went ahead and purchased it. I figured at $300 it was pretty much a steal.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Need an opinion Bear Archery - 03/23/16
Damned good buy on a damned good bow.
Originally Posted by Soulfly
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized

It's the HC hybrid cam model, I went ahead and purchased it. I figured at $300 it was pretty much a steal.

Yep. Now when you get ready for strings and a tune, let me know. I can certainly get you taken care of. Several members here can vouch for my services
© 24hourcampfire