Home
So I took my new Elite out to the yard to sight it in today and by the time I was done it looked like I had been boxing. Corner of my bottom lip is all bruised and swollen from the kisser button. My Hoyt doesn't do that at all, same kisser size, same location. I'm thinking draw length might be a tad long?

Anybody ever run into this before? Any ideas?
If running a peep, kisser should be useless after a while.
Proly more psychological once anchor ingrained.

Ran one yrs ago, shot well. Ditched it after being forced to run in open class. Still shot well.

However, I prefer longer A2A bows and am picky of my drawlength.

Shorter bows and string loops screw with that.

My jaw angles so thumb under, index along release body, I prefer eliminator buttons and a Fletchunter shorty.

25 plus yr sof fletchunter, I can't change now!

Is your kisser a clamp on or slide on? Seen folks get nailed with the split type, or get bit by the little clip.

Might just wanna move your chew to other side when shooting wink

No peep shooting, kissers might be the low light choice.

BTW, not impressed with Mr. Miranda's shooting in good light.
Draves Comfort Kisser. Definitely worth looking into if kisser is a must have
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Draves Comfort Kisser. Definitely worth looking into if kisser is a must have

Already ordered. Should be here Thursday... wink
I had a problem with a kisser ripping mustache hairs out.
I took it off and got a different release that allowed a better anchor and changed my peep.
Can't see the need...
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
So I took my new Elite out to the yard to sight it in today and by the time I was done it looked like I had been boxing. Corner of my bottom lip is all bruised and swollen from the kisser button. My Hoyt doesn't do that at all, same kisser size, same location. I'm thinking draw length might be a tad long?

Anybody ever run into this before? Any ideas?

You're not supposed to put it in your mouth. smile
I've had mine cut my lip. Turning it, to reposition the slit (:D) made it stop.
Comfort kisser and a little repositioning took care of it. . .
Get rid of the passifier! There is no need for a kisser button with a peep and the proper draw length there is no need for a kisser.
© 24hourcampfire