Home
I'm currently shooting a Bowtech Insanity CPXL and love it. I have a guy that's offered me a complete bow, arrows, release, sight, drop away rest for a gun and scope I have about $530 in to. Anyone have any experience with the Elite?
I have the 32, my buddy has the 35

I prefer the 32 because in blinds it's a bit easier to maneuver. The 35 is definitely a smoother draw for me.

His draw is 5 lbs heavier but for me it's equal or lighter feeling. If there were no 32" I would certainly choose the 35 as my top choice.

Either way the accuracy and quality is flawless in both.
Originally Posted by JJHACK
I have the 32, my buddy has the 35

I prefer the 32 because in blinds it's a bit easier to maneuver. The 35 is definitely a smoother draw for me.

His draw is 5 lbs heavier but for me it's equal or lighter feeling. If there were no 32" I would certainly choose the 35 as my top choice.

Either way the accuracy and quality is flawless in both.

I would second this.

I had an Elite Energy 35 and loved it. I now have an Elite Synergy and an Elite Impulse 34.

I like them all but truth be told I shot the Energy 35 the best of the bunch and wish I would have kept it. But they are ALL nice shooting bows.
Hey Cody.
While I can't claim vast experience since I just started with a bow again after 20 years I can tell you that I really like my Energy 35. The back wall is super solid and the valley seems like it's a foot long. They got it set up at the shop for me and it only took a couple of practice sessions to start hitting well at 30 and then pretty good at 40. My is set at 58 lbs at 27".

Courtney
For $500 and change, if it fits you as is, I'd jump on it without a second thought. Like JJ, I have an Energy 32. It's on the third season, with little loss in the tune from two years ago, and I shoot it at least once a month, prefer once a week when I can.

I've looked for a 35 locally, they have been constantly running $400 bare bow.

I think the Energy series will be one of Elites enduring models, much like Switchbacks in the Mathews. JMHO
Love my E35. Sounds like a great deal.
Cant go wrong with anything elite, awesome company
© 24hourcampfire