Home
Saw him last night walking back to my truck off in the distance and thought when I get a southwest wind I will try and get a shot at him.....wind went southwest this afternoon and luckily he came out where I thought he would...I watched him for a good long while at 55yds slowly make his way towards me. He walked into this bump out in the woods and took forever to come out the other side...when he did he only stepped out part way like he knew something was up and I shot him at 16yds..he went another thirty and dropped...Not one of the slammers I've been chasing but I am very very thankful !!!

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Congrads! Nice Buck!
Congrats
Congrats! Dontcha just love it when a plan comes together?
Nice buck , looks like that dropped on someone's lawn .
Congrats great job!!!
Thanks to all....It's a huge estate On the ocean I have permission to hunt...within 200 yards of where my Trooper buddy got his buck last month.
Nice !
Congratulations!
Thanks !!
Congrats.

What town was that?

-Ken
Originally Posted by CaptEdIII
Congrats.

What town was that?

-Ken

Behindthebigrock, NY, it's on google maps. laugh
Way to go! Nice buck!
Originally Posted by lightning
Congrats.

What town was that?

-Ken

LOL
Originally Posted by lightning
Congrats.

What town was that?

-Ken

grin grin

Same way I give out my fishing waypoints I guess!

-Ken

Hey CaptEd, I sent you a PM, it's not a secret at all...I am lucky enough to have several places out east...also one or two potentially great spots further west then you would imagine... this buck was taken in Southampton....now send me those waypoints smile smile...just joking I do not currently have a boat.

Regards,
Steve
What did you shoot it with?
© 24hourcampfire