Home
Sorry if this is cluttering up the forum but I received a pair of felt bottom wading boots and waders as a gift and I don't fly fish. They were given to me by a family member a couple years ago and I thought I may try to get into the sport but with my hunting schedule and 2 young kids I just don't have the time so I may try to sell them and put whatever I get for them into something I will use. That being said, anybody have any idea what I should list these for in the classifieds?

[Linked Image]

They have never been out of the box

Thanks fellas and feel free to delete this is its clutter
Orvis doesn't make anything, but they have done a great job of merchandising and branding products. Your waders should be good quality, the boots as well. I would guess the waders would be worth around $300.00 retail, the boots around $125.00.

To sell them, you would have to modify your asking price to make it attractive enough for someone to buy them at a good deal. Otherwise the usual buyer would be buying them online from Orvis...
And the felt soles are being progressively outlawed (and wrongly so) across the country.
Right on, thanks guys! So would $200 be outta line for the set?
I'd buy em for 200 but I'd have to have myself cloned because it would take two of me to fill em up. smile

That's a good price though.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'd buy em for 200 but I'd have to have myself cloned because it would take two of me to fill em up. smile

That's a good price though.
Good luck.

LOL! Thanks
© 24hourcampfire