Home
Posted By: 7_mag Soque River - 03/18/02
Are there any fly fishermen in the Georgia area here?
<br>
<br>
<br>-7mag
Posted By: Bootsfishing Re: Soque River - 05/29/02
Yes there is and I have fished private waters belonging to Blackhawk on the Soque. There is a small public stretch where I here from time to time about the big broods traveling between the privates. The largest I caught was 31 1/4" brown on my 5 weight. The smallest I caught was 17", and there was alot caught between those. BD
Posted By: 7_mag Re: Soque River - 10/19/02
Bootsfishing,
<br>
<br>We have a private stretch on the Soque. If you're in the area and interested in a new spot, drop me a line here, I'll give you the 24hr discount.
<br>
<br>I'll post a few photos on the photography thread.
<br>
<br>
<br>-7mag
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soque River - 10/19/02
Me too. I am in Florida, but I am only 7 miles from the Georgia line and 2 from the Alabama line. I have moved here from Alaska, and haven't had the chance to do any trout fishing since. I would be "VERY INTERESTED" in doing some. Any info would be great, I have been mainly saltwater flyfishing since I moved here, with a little bass thrown in. I am sure that the trout in your area are not as "Stupid" as Alaska fish, but I would love to find out.
Posted By: Bootsfishing Re: Soque River - 07/13/03
7mag, It has been a while but i would be very interested in your offer....drop me a line at brduncan@mindspring.com or here ......I am back to visiting more often now ...thanks, Boots
© 24hourcampfire