Home
Posted By: Ogdonia Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 12/13/14
If any of you have any of the Sage Lite Line Series that you would like to sell, please drop me a PM. Condition is not important as I am not really a collector, just really like the 'feel' and look of this older Sage Model. Bought a 379 LL new in 1996 that is still my favorite small stream rod here on Pennsylvania's northern streams.

Ogdonia
Posted By: fishnut Re: Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 12/17/14
I wish I still had mine. I had a 389 LL I absolutely loved and used for years. I may have just shed a tear thinking about the day she broke on a 7 lb rainbow in Idaho. I also had a 590 LL that I passed on to my son a few years back. No way your getting that one from him! That rod has to many stories to tell to ever be out of the family. I would sell a child first! You have great taste in rods but most "modern" fly rodders don't like the slow action because you actually have to know how to cast.
Posted By: Ogdonia Re: Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 12/28/14
Good stories there. I also have a 389 LL that I really enjoy. It has been a great rod for some of local larger streams and really lays out a nice line.
Posted By: bugs4 Re: Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 01/06/15
Good luck, everyone is looking for these darn rods! I also have a 389LL that I have fished for many (many) years and wouldn't part with it for love nor money! Possibly the nicest pure dry fly rods ever made (IMHO)
Posted By: Ogdonia Re: Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 01/09/15
I agree. I have six of them in different sizes and weights and love them all. I have two daughters and would love to find a couple 379's for them to use. I know its a long shot.
Posted By: fishnut Re: Sage Lite Line Rods Wanted - 03/19/15
found you one.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=33862047&cat=233&lpid=4&search=&ad_cid=2
© 24hourcampfire