Home

I have this listed in the classifieds, and I am posting it here in case someone is looking. This rod is in excellent shape and is the IM-6 Graphite rod which is a smoother casting rod than the Boron rods. It is in the original tube and sock. These are world class rods and this is a great deal on such a rod...$299.00

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I may have some interest. But need an expert to school be some more on rods/line and such.. I'm thinking my 5/6 might be too big for just trout fishing..
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
I may have some interest. But need an expert to school be some more on rods/line and such.. I'm thinking my 5/6 might be too big for just trout fishing..

Well it depends. I fished out there for several years and found the 5/6 perfect. You could throw small through decent sized flies for trout (including Sea run Cutts!) and deal with wind when you had to.

If I didn't have a full quiver of 5/6 weight rods I'd be all over this. Winston builds a good rod, and generally a slower action like I like, and this is a great price.

You'd do well in the Oly and Cascades with it.

If I was not broke due to car repairs and property taxes - I would be on that as fast as I could send a check! I would go with a DT 6 F and a Fast sink-tip, and fish anything from small dries in the 20 to 24 range and toss # 2 zoo cougars for the big browns on the West Branch! Its hell to be broke!
© 24hourcampfire