Home
I just picked up a RMEF x-bolt in 7mm Remington Magnum. I'm pretty stoked about it. I've had great accuracy with 140gr Nosler BT in my a-bolt ii. I had great accuracy and terminal performance on whitetail deer with Speer 145gr BTSP in the same rifle. I shot sub moa with Barness TTSX 150gr from my Tikka T3X SL, no terminal performance date yet.

I was just wondering what bullets some of you guys have had success with in the x-bolt 7mag. I enjoy working up new loads. But I am interested if there is a particular pill this rifle likes.

Thanks in advance!

Doug
I like to run North American Ammunition Company 7 Rem Mag loaded with 150 Swift Scirocco II.
Thank you, Sir.
Originally Posted by DugE
I was just wondering what bullets some of you guys have had success with in the x-bolt 7mag. I enjoy working up new loads. But I am interested if there is a particular pill this rifle likes.

Thanks in advance!

Doug
I've owned two Hells Canyon X-bolt 7 mags and both of them loved (a little personification there) 140 grain Accubonds with each rifle with that bullet capable of 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards.
Son in law has one, likes 150 grain bullets
Thank you, Gentlemen!

I think my 18-year-old has claimed this one. He laid claim to a Rem 700 LSS of mine about years ago by saying, "This is my favorite rifle "we" own". I love my son. So, I gave it as a graduation gift. Buy this x-bolt to ease my pain, and what's he do when I walk in the door with it? Starts in with the "Oh, man! This is my favorite rifle you have."

Figure I'd better work up a good round for him. LOL!!!
154 interlocks, 150 partitions, primarily. But have used heavier and lighter bullets.
© 24hourcampfire