Home
Posted By: gte901m Norma powders - 04/16/24
I messaged Norma inquiring about when we would see their powders again on the shelves; they replied they did not have plans to market / sale Norma powders in the US at this time.

Maybe the business combination between Ramshot and Hodgon screwed up the Norma distribution.

What are you hearing?

Bummer....need some MRP!
Posted By: Stammster Re: Norma powders - 04/16/24
You could always just use RL-22.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Norma powders - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by gte901m
I messaged Norma inquiring about when we would see their powders again on the shelves; they replied they did not have plans to market / sale Norma powders in the US at this time.

Maybe the business combination between Ramshot and Hodgon screwed up the Norma distribution.

What are you hearing?

Bummer....need some MRP!

Do believe the last time it showed up it was Western powders importing it. Too many of the popular RL series were made by Norma for them to import the competition. Secondly the whole kit and kaboodle (RUAG) including powder was sold to Beretta.
Posted By: gte901m Re: Norma powders - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Stammster
You could always just use RL-22.

Need some RL22 as well - completely out.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Norma powders - 04/25/24
You might try another powder or two in place of Reloader 22.I haven't used the Vihtavuori powders,mainly because they always cost more,but now they don't.N560 or N165 might be a good replacement.I just bought 8lbs of Supreme 780 pull down powder at a good price.I compared Reloader 22 and 780 years ago in my 7STW.Velocity was nearly identical when loaded the same and point of impact was too.
https://americanreloading.com/product/mp-655-smokeless-rifle-powder-8-lbs/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire