Posted By: IA_fog 308 tikka question - 04/18/24
Ok reloaded for years but never for 308
In my tikka , do I
A. Just do factory OAL
B. Touch the lands and back off
C. As long as mag holds
Thanks
Posted By: Dude270 Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
I'd see where I hit the lands with the bullet I wanted first.

You may have to seat deeper than that to fit in the magazine but tikka also offers M+ magazines that let you seat bullets out farther
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
∆What he said.∆
Posted By: DaveinWV Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
I'd try factory OAL length and see how it shoots. I load Sierra 150gr RN bullets seated to the cannelure and mine shoots great. Even with me shooting it .....
Posted By: SDupontJr Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
1st thing I pick a bullet. You may find one that fits stock mag. I have 2 tikka 308's. Lite and CTR. Both shoot great at 2.810" which fits original mag. I do load longer as well and both of mine have LA bolt stops and longer mags. 130ttsx and 155 scenars
Posted By: JMR40 Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
I have 3 rifles in 308. I load so cartridges will all just fit the magazine of the gun with the shortest mag azine. They all shoot great. I have no idea what my OAL is.
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
I doubt you'll hit the lands @ 2.810" with anything
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Dude270
I'd see where I hit the lands with the bullet I wanted first.

You may have to seat deeper than that to fit in the magazine but tikka also offers M+ magazines that let you seat bullets out farther

Yep, I'd be ordering a M+ magazine. It's definitely going to be needed. Save the M magazine, that the 308 came with, for a 22-250.

Originally Posted by MuskegMan
I doubt you'll hit the lands @ 2.810" with anything

You are absolutely right. In some instances, the TTSX will work at that length, since they tend to like a little jump to the lands. Everything else, has been in the 2.830"-2.920" range, which require the M+ magazine.

Here's an example. 168SMK loaded to 2.900" OAL:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's only a suggestion, the OP can do what he wants, but I generally get better accuracy/precision when the bullet is about .020" off the lands, and in most cases, the M magazine does not cut it..
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Tikka OEM mags are absolute fhuqking dog schit,excepting CTR's. I'd make the CTR swap and then drive Skinners expressly. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

'17 burn rate or slower,for load density,which will lower ES/SD by default. Alpha brass for me. Hint.

Just sayin'.................
Posted By: drop_point Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Forget about the lands. Trying to "touch" the lands is for smooth brains. The lands are a moving target and anybody who does shooting to any volume understands that its a fool's errand. Smart people are either going to jump or seat firmly in the lands without jamming.

Its a hunting rifle. Jump it.

First thing, get out your Garmin or Lab Radar, work up to a consistent and acceptable velocity. Since its a Tikka, you won't be near the lands at mag length. Start at mag length and then increase your jump by 0.020" until you find the groups you find acceptable.
You Whining CLUELESS Brokedicks are a hoot! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Saying "hint" and other bullshit and posting the same tired pictures doesn't mean anything. Actual experience matters, and all you do is cry and call names like the childish POS you are. Nice try, though.
Keep your Brokedick Hurt Feeler Reports coming,despite it being your sole "move". Hint.

Pardon my ability to simply reflect in the first hand upon 100's of barrels,as you Whine and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Hint.

Look at Little Dick’s scope mounting jobs. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]Aww, joking that I’m poor?

[img]https://imgur.com/gallery/AFWaDp1[/img]

Oh, but you’re so experienced you say? Let’s see your accomplishments. Oh wait, you can’t.

Little dick can’t mount a scope, but I’m poor despite owning many $5000 rifles, S&B optics, and I don’t know anything yet win precision rifle competitions.

You really gotta come up with new material. You’re boring as you are stupid.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
You came in first, second, and third place?

Or am I misreading your picture?
Originally Posted by David_Walter
You came in first, second, and third place?

Or am I misreading your picture?

Multiple competitions.
She greedily reads my EVERY word and ogles EVERY Splendid Pixel,as she "lives" vicariously. mainly because it's her ONLY "move",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Ask her how many times a day she thinks about me(on the average),if only for context. That number GREATLY exceeds her round count. The Hurt Feeler Reports quantify how very WELL founded,her countless Insecurities are. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
I rest my case. What a joke.

There is also a part 2.
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

You Google Gals are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Hint.

Delusional, yet again.
Sweetheart,

It's your Imagination,so simply Pretend with it in the manner you NEED most,to "convince" yourself of those things you NEED to hear. Reality won't get you there,so keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming and steal some more pics and videos. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Hint.

Hint.

It must suck working so hard to protect your fragile ego.

But with zero life accomplishments, I suppose the campfire is all you have.
Sweetheart,

You follow me around like the lost puppy you are and think about me 24/7,while stealing pics. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Suppositions are all you can "do",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Hint.

Still protecting that ego trying to maintain some sort of credibility on the campfire. Pathetic.

Meanwhile, I'll be out doing more of this this weekend.

Sweetheart,

I simply shoot daily,but you must be VERY excited,to "get" to shoot on a weekend now and again,if you can pry your kchunt from the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep the Brokedick Hurt Feeler reports coming,as you extoll your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Suppositions are all you can "do",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Yawn...

No accomplishments, no wife, no direction, and no knowledge. All you have is pretending on the campfire forum. Pathetic existence you have.

But hey, maybe you can start a scope mounting business.

Sweetheart,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,as you extoll your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,via Hurt Feeler Reports,Stolen Pictures and Video...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply cite how many times a day you think about me and pardon my horning you up,as you fixate same. Hint.

Hint.

You’re not going to get many customers for that scope mounting business if you keep repeating yourself, Betty Sue.
Sweetheart,

There's no need for you to reiterate your Brokedicktitude,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply cite how many times a day you think about me and pardon my horning you up,as you fixate same. Hint.

Hint.

Do you have your drivel on copy-paste, or do you take the time to type it out the 43,000 times a day you post it? I’m going to go on a limb and say it’s the latter, because you certainly don’t actually shoot or have a woman to be intimate with.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
@drop_Point

Pretty sure those are the Burris Signature XTR rings with the nylon insert. So, what you keep showing has nothing to do with stress on the scope tube.

What's your point?
Her point is,that she's a Brokedick who's gotta steal pics and videos,because she can't even begin to "do" for herself,as she "lives" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by David_Walter
@drop_Point

Pretty sure those are the Burris Signature XTR rings with the nylon insert. So, what you keep showing has nothing to do with stress on the scope tube.

What's your point?

It’s amateur-hour mounting. Front ring not misaligned, back one is. It’s an Accuracy International pic rail. Mounting is user-error, not misaligned base.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Her point is,that she's a Brokedick who's gotta steal pics and videos,because she can't even begin to "do" for herself,as she "lives" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Little Debbie, please show me one thing that is stolen. I invite you to do so, or close your cock-sucker.
Sweetheart,

You assuredly did not take the picture of the ring which consumes you,nor did you shoot the video you dangled to try and salve your Hurt Feelers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is anything but a "surprise",that besides being a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies.

Hint.

Again, put up or shut up.

We know you won’t put up. Running your cock holster is all you have to protect your fragile little ego.

Must suck to be alone in this world with no direction. What a pathetic human being that has to come to a forum to have a persona to have a semblance of belonging. I’m honestly surprised you’ve not offed yourself yet.
Sweetheart,

You Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again,you assuredly did not take the picture of the ring which consumes you,nor did you shoot the video you dangled to try and salve your Hurt Feelers. Hint.

It is anything but a "surprise",that besides being a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies and feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports.

Hint.

I never claimed to have taken the picture of the ring, you clueless wretch. I was demonstrating your incompetence, you boob. Nor did I claim to be Erik Cortina. Linking to something isn't "stealing" it. Some concepts are above the grasp of a simpleton like yourself. I'll spell it out for you: stealing a photo means you've passed it on as your own. Please cite where I've done such? Hmmm you can't. All you can do is run your cock holster. Seems strange, every time I post, you feel you need to respond to ME. Hmmm, who is thinking about who here? You just can't have your little princess ego challenged on your one "safe space", the campfire. You're a laughingstock.
Sweetheart,

"Justify" your being a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,in the manner which soothes you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again,you assuredly did not take the picture of the ring which consumes you,nor did you shoot the video you dangled to try and salve your Hurt Feelers. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies and feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports.

Pardon my Posting here first,as you unleash your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Hint.

Yawn.....

I guess you're mad your scope mounting business isn't going to make it after all?

Well one thing is for sure, you're competent at copy-paste.

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT
Sweetheart,

Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's a hilariously fascinating constant,that you think of me,more often than anyone does of you. Hint.

Pardon my Posting here first,as you unleash your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Hint.

Wow, you really are as stupid as people say. Nobody is imitating you, Betty, you’re being made fun of.

But you think somebody posting a link is “thieving”…so I guess you really can’t be expected to be self-aware.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .

Every time Betty Sue sees a post she doesn’t like, she will keep copy-pasting the same crap. Sorry, but the only way you won’t see her responding is for her to get a life or she gets banned.

The query was concisely answered,upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

"Tikka OEM mags are absolute fhuqking dog schit,excepting CTR's. I'd make the CTR swap and then drive Skinners expressly. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

'17 burn rate or slower,for load density,which will lower ES/SD by default. Alpha brass for me. Hint.

Just sayin'................."

dumbpoint would need to steal a picture of a Teeker. Hint.

Betty Sue is wrong again. If you can’t tell the truth, stop flapping your cockholster.

Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24

I agree. Those 2 need to get a room.

IA fog, I hope you get your new Tikka shooting lights out. They tend to do very well, without much fuss. As some have said, they just load to factory mag length, and still shoot good groups. I always like to load most hunting bullets in hunting rifles at .020" off the lands, which is why I suggested the M+ mag. This if for 2 reasons. Reliability and precision. Generally good enough for a hunting rifle, which the Tikka surely is. I'll bet you will find some good loads your rifle likes, in no time. Try RL15, Varget, AR Comp, Tac, IMR 8208 and CFE223. I'm sure something will work out very well for you. For a good practice bullet, the 150gr Hornady sp interlocks work well. They even do well on deer and yotes. For longer range target work, try the 168 SMK, or Hornady match BTHP and 175 SMK.
BullScitArtist is still trying to get 108's in her 6x45 upper. Hint.

The Skinner muchly outperforms her guesses,in all avenues and from any/all angles. Hint.

Posted By: centershot Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by drop_point

Every time Betty Sue sees a post she doesn’t like, she will keep copy-pasting the same crap. Sorry, but the only way you won’t see her responding is for her to get a life or she gets banned.

I use the ignore function.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: 308 tikka question - 04/19/24
Yawn.....

I guess you're mad your scope mounting business isn't going to make it after all?

Well one thing is for sure, you're competent at copy-paste.

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

No kiddin'
Originally Posted by centershot

I use the ignore function.

exactly.............
In my tikka , do I
A. Just do factory OAL
C. As long as mag holds
Thanks

'C'

2.80"
Originally Posted by tikkanut
In my tikka , do I
A. Just do factory OAL
C. As long as mag holds
Thanks

'C'

2.80"

'Hint'

'Just sayin'
It is funnier than fhuqk,that THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,find "sanctuary" in their Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Just sayin'..............
It is funnier than fhuqk,that THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,find "sanctuary" in their Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Just sayin'..............

hay pard

you have to be the biggest AH on 24 HR

Hint

Just sayin

Come with some new lines dipp schidt

Yet another Brokedick Whining Kchunt,stealing pics...what were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Yet another Brokedick Whining Kchunt,stealing pics...what were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Hint.

HINT

HINT

Go Away AH
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 308 tikka question - 04/20/24
You Professional Victims and your Hurt Feeler Reports,are funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Hint.

Posted By: tikkanut Re: 308 tikka question - 04/20/24
You Professional Victims and your Hurt Feeler Reports,are funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Hint.

Look back at your posts

UR an ignorant DS

Surprised Rick hasn't tossed your sorry ass to the curb

NO one likes you here

HINT HINT
You Crying Kchunts and your raging Estrogen Levels,are never not funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

You Professional Victims,are a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
You Crying Kchunts and your raging Estrogen Levels,are never not funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

You Professional Victims,are a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

seriously stick

You need help

Lets make a deal

you don't open my posts

I won't toggle yours

sincerely signed

In my tikka , do I
A. Just do factory OAL
C. As long as mag holds
Thanks

good source of info here

https://www.accurateshooter.com/cartridge-guides/308win/
Karen,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,make less than zero fhuqks to me. Hint.

Keep filling out Hurt Feeler Reports,to quantify your Professional Victim status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
© 24hourcampfire