Home
Posted By: Arts Howa Rifles - 02/27/01
Can anybody direct me to a distributor or two of Howa Rifles? I can't even find them on the internet, yet I know that they are out there. Thanks.
Posted By: Fuzz Re: Howa Rifles - 03/09/01
Do you have Wal-Mart stores in Nevada? I know they carry Vanguard which is made by Howa. Fuzz
Posted By: kraky Re: Howa Rifles - 03/10/01
I'd recomend checking the auction sites--alot of times the people selling are distributors that you can contact direct.<BR>take a look at gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com---bet you'll find some--good luck d kraky
Posted By: batch Re: Howa Rifles - 04/16/01
In perusing Shotgun News, Apr. 10th, I ran across CDNN, <A HREF="http://www.cdnninvestments.com," TARGET=_blank>www.cdnninvestments.com,</A> which has Howa rifles advertised as a sale. Probably others in SN. Good luck.<BR>batch
Posted By: kraky Re: Howa Rifles - 04/16/01
I saw that ad in Shotgun news--Goodness that wholesale price was low. (I think a stainless was about $330?) Did howa build the old weatherby alaskans from about 8 yrs ago too?? I might think of one unless it's a heavy beast like my 300 alaskan---BUT boy does that gun shoot. Anyone have a Howa rifle??
Posted By: Calif. Hunter Re: Howa Rifles - 04/17/01
I've had two Howa rifles. The first one was a "Smith & Wesson" Model 1500 Deluxe in .30-06. It was the box-stock rifle I had that would shoot under an inch with factory ammo. I needed money and sold it...one of many life mistakes I've made. I now have a Howa 1500 in .270 with a synthetic stock. I bought it on sale a couple of months ago and haven't played with it too much yet. It shoots two rounds touching and one out about 3/4 of an inch. I'll try putting shims under the barrel at the forend tip, play with loads, etc. and it shoud be a real good shooter. I am amazed at how little copper fouling there is...sure must be a smooth barrel!
© 24hourcampfire