Home
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
jesus franny! or should i say tranny?
I get a kick outta her thinking she has something,by denoting that a case a full .750" longer and of the same boltface,will barely equal it's shorter cousins performance.

And that it's belted to boot................(grin)
Originally Posted by BossLady
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
................Could you elaborate with more specifics please? Never knew there was an on-going myth to be settled between the 300 H&H and 300 WSM anyway.
You might could be one of the few,that "knows" as much as she.

Fingers crossed,that you'll take a stab at it!...................
Cut and paste rifle pics to boot.
Originally Posted by Big Stick

...............There`s a few things I`d like to take a,,,,"stab",,,at!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

go away frammy
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Thought I was on "Ignore"?

You've no qualm taking a stab at Fantasy,but alas...reality is far too taxing for you. Which is why you'll refrain cartridge commentary,now that you've managed to be dumb enough,to stumble up to the podium.

But it's still funnier than hell...............

Thought I was on "Ignore"?

You've no qualm taking a stab at Fantasy,but alas...reality is far too taxing for you. Which is why you'll refrain cartridge commentary,now that you've managed to be dumb enough,to stumble up to the podium.

But it's still funnier than hell...............
.............At anytime, you are more than welcome Stick, to engage yourself in person or face to face with me in some of my stupidity, imagination and fantasies as you like to call them.............My offer still stands btw.

Of course, name callers, hit and runners, people who insult, and cowards such as yourself, will usually never accept such a challenge.

When behind a keyboard from thousands of miles away, you can sure dish things out. But when it comes to being challenged, not threatened, but instead challenged or called out to account for your name calling and insults not only to me but to others too, all you can do is just more of the same.

You are a coward Stick. Not a real man, just a true coward!

Shall I feign my "surprise" that you knew better than to take a stab at chamberings and went to "relying" on your Imagination instead?!!? Poignant,as per always and it never ain't not hilarious.

Cyber hanky to you,as them alligator tears will short out your keyboard and preclude you from Posting anymore and I'd not want that...............
Shall I feign my "surprise" that you knew better than to take a stab at chamberings and went to "relying" on your Imagination instead?!!? Poignant,as per always and it never ain't not hilarious.

Cyber hanky to you,as them alligator tears will short out your keyboard and preclude you from Posting anymore and I'd not want that...............
...............Tears?........Hardly!........Wrong again as usual.

Come and see me Stick! Ya got no balls? No testicular fortitude there? Can`t use an extra 100K if you win? By the time I get done with you my cowardly friend, which won`t take much time at all, you`ll need alot more than just a few cyber hankys................ wink
Didn't mean to horn you up...but I'm powerless in my attraction................
............If you won`t man up to my challenge, then stop with your insults and name calling. You "HAVE" the power to do that.
have a long mag mauser action gathering dust--one of those might do, maybe that 400 or a 7...

haven't got the HL yet--non-intelligent readers apparently are last to receive....

jesus dude, it's the internet!
Well, you guys say what you want, I've been on the edge of my seat, just waitin' for someone to lay the H&H vs. WSM myth to rest.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Well, you guys say what you want, I've been on the edge of my seat, just waitin' for someone to lay the H&H vs. WSM myth to rest.

Now, that's funny! grin
I'm dead serious. Thank goodness for bosslady.

Hmmm. "Bosslady." Does that sound kinky to you?
Guess I missed something here. OH wait it's a Steelhead thing. LOL. I'll keep my 300H&H thank you. At least I know it will feed a new round..
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Paul, thats frickin halarious!

Cant wait to see tranny's comeback. grin
Can't comeback,until undoing the last Surgery and there's only so many pop cans to be collected in this World...................
............If you won`t man up to my challenge, then stop with your insults and name calling. You "HAVE" the power to do that.

While my Mojo runneth over,I haven't the power to keep you from saying stupid [bleep] and if I did...I wouldn't.

It's too funny!.................
Can't comeback,until undoing the last Surgery and there's only so many pop cans to be collected in this World...................
Lol, but cant he sell all his I mean her.........ahh whatever, ITS fancy schmancy Benelli R1's?

Would have to Bleach 'em first,then find someone as dumb as she.

That's two very slippery slopes...................

While my Mojo runneth over,I haven't the power to keep you from saying stupid [bleep] and if I did...I wouldn't.

..................If anyone states anything that you happen to disagree with, and if all you can do is type insulting responses, then out of some kind of respect to this forum (if you are capable of such respect), you shouldn`t respond in the first place. You always put the digs in to try and make your points! Nevermind though including any reasons or explaining why you disagree. That seems to be above your pay grade and mentality.

No! I don`t have the power to stop you; called free speech. But it just goes to show, that regardless of how much you happen to disagree with another member, your continued insults and name calling is just a sign of someone who is extremely im-mature and someone who has never really quite grown up.

Damn this thread is funny! I'm crying!

..................If anyone states anything that you happen to disagree with, and if all you can do is type insulting responses, then out of some kind of respect to this forum (if you are capable of such respect), you shouldn`t respond in the first place. You always put the digs in to try and make your points! Nevermind though including any reasons or explaining why you disagree. That seems to be above your pay grade and mentality.

No! I don`t have the power to stop you; called free speech. But it just goes to show, that regardless of how much you happen to disagree with another member, your continued insults and name calling is just a sign of someone who is extremely im-mature and someone who has never really quite grown up.

I count 5 bitching/whining/moaning Posts from you,since I plainly dared you to pretend you had a clue upon the subject matter.

Now you are pizzed,because you are too stupid to refrain talking out your azz,in regards to things you "know" less than nothing about and then wanna cry that it's someone else's "fault" to boot. You should simply shut up,take notes and study same.

Another ShamWow sized Cyber Hanky to you,so you don't get shocked again..................
You are in denial Stick. You got called and you got nailed for the person that you are on this forum. And as always, you try and spin, manipulate and blame everything on someone else.

You must have had alot of problems all through your childhood. No doubt some rebellious and discipline issues? You can`t accept criticism well now can you?

I`m not bitchin, moaning nor crying. But! I guess it is too difficult, if not impossible a task to reason with someone as im-mature as yourself.

You just happen to prefer posting insulting remarks and the name calling. Just part of your nature.

So you keep right on doing what you do best.

I`m not going to join you down in the gutter.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle, the Remington 700 in .400 H&H you claimed you had sold on here.
Still have it I guess huh?
It's going to post that it sold that hideous Benelli MR1 next.

We all know that will be a lie too.

TFF
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle the Rem 700 in .400 H&H you cliamed you had sold on here.
Remember Tom, with his "special" payment plan...pay now and receive gun later...as in wasnt it July 2011? Lol, he may still have that rifle.
I just went back and checked he wanted to sell it posting the ad in early March 2010, and with delivery in June 2010. He also sent me a pm after the thread was locked by RickBin to tell me what an azzhole I was and how he sold the rifle in spite of all our "bullyboy attempts to interfere with the business of adults". Also tellilng my about the seceret PMs of support he received from the intelligent rifle shooter, all of whom were laughing at the rest of us "children". He then told me to come up to Wyoming and visit him so he and the sheriff could give me a leason on Wyoming's "castle doctrine".
Link to original dipschittery
Embarrassing reading that now. blush

To think I actually went to bat for that lunatic at one time. eek

That all ended when I read more of his (at the time he was male) nonsense.

Wonder if 257heaven bought that rifle?

grin
You are in denial Stick. You got called and you got nailed for the person that you are on this forum. And as always, you try and spin, manipulate and blame everything on someone else.

You must have had alot of problems all through your childhood. No doubt some rebellious and discipline issues? You can`t accept criticism well now can you?

I`m not bitchin, moaning nor crying. But! I guess it is too difficult, if not impossible a task to reason with someone as im-mature as yourself.

You just happen to prefer posting insulting remarks and the name calling. Just part of your nature.

You make a very good point,in that I very much know WTF I'm talking about,which is polar opposite of your "approach". I officially Double Dog Dare You(that's two dogs worth for clarification,because I know how stupid you are),to cite where you think I've been mistaken and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity. You are now on your 6th pitch,upon this Thread alone and still know better than to try and muse chambering particulars. Your Imagination is battling your stupidity and it's quite a tussle.

Remember...only YOU,can prevent you from saying something stupid.

Take notes and study same.............

You make a very good point,in that I very much know WTF I'm talking about,which is polar opposite of your "approach". I officially Double Dog Dare You(that's two dogs worth for clarification,because I know how stupid you are),to cite where you think I've been mistaken and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity. You are now on your 6th pitch,upon this Thread alone and still know better than to try and muse chambering particulars. Your Imagination is battling your stupidity and it's quite a tussle.

.................Well Stick! On this thread or on any other thread where we have had issues, I never asserted that you were wrong about anything. I never questioned your knowledge or that you didn`t know what you were talking about.

Instead in the past, I have asked for your reasoning as to why you think this way or that way. In return, you always seem to respond in a denegrating way with your usual name calling, insulting language and in-coherent posts.

Whether you like my approach or not, or whether you agree or disagree with what I post or not, is not the issue. Your normal tactics in vocabulary without any provocation from me and without any instigation from others as well includes;;;; "stupid",,,,"stupidity",,,,"idiots",,,,"imagination",,,,,and the list goes on and on.

Earlier on this very thread and on other threads in the past, I and others make a post, and then here you come following me and them with your insults with no provocation from me or from anyone else. Now whether you agree or disagree with me, or agree or disagree with anyone else isn`t the issue. It is all in your delivery or approach.

When you are in camp with a bunch of guys, and you happen to hear something that you don`t agree with, do you then resort to insulting and name calling? Or is that reserved only for on-line use?

When it comes to rifles, optics, hunting, etc, you may be the world`s most knowledgable expert and the rest of us could be as dumb as can be. But nevertheless, whether you agree or disagree, name calling and insulting is un-called for in any venue.

But you go ahead and continue all you want; aka free speech and all that jazz. My so-called stupidity plus all the other names you call me really doesn`t matter.

Maybe one of these days up there in Alaska, you just might say something to someone directly to their face that won`t quite sit too well. Maybe your online vocabulary is transferred over to your face to face conversations too? Then maybe one day, you`ll get your azz thoroughly kicked? Since you have not accepted my generous financial offer to give me that opportunity, then there is still hope that someone else may.
Your stupidity,precludes you from processing information...but do bolster your entertainment value. Because you are so stupid and can only Post in it's accord,silence will do you many favors,as will taking notes and studying same.

I'm never not at ease talking facts...................

.................Well Stick! On this thread or on any other thread where we have had issues, I never asserted that you were wrong about anything. I never questioned your knowledge or that you didn`t know what you were talking about.

Instead in the past, I have asked for your reasoning as to why you think this way or that way. In return, you always seem to respond in a denegrating way with your usual name calling, insulting language and in-coherent posts.

Whether you like my approach or not, or whether you agree or disagree with what I post or not, is not the issue. Your normal tactics in vocabulary without any provocation from me and without any instigation from others as well includes;;;; "stupid",,,,"stupidity",,,,"idiots",,,,"imagination",,,,,and the list goes on and on.

Earlier on this very thread and on other threads in the past, I and others make a post, and then here you come following me and them with your insults with no provocation from me or from anyone else. Now whether you agree or disagree with me, or agree or disagree with anyone else isn`t the issue. It is all in your delivery or approach.

When you are in camp with a bunch of guys, and you happen to hear something that you don`t agree with, do you then resort to insulting and name calling? Or is that reserved only for on-line use?

When it comes to rifles, optics, hunting, etc, you may be the world`s most knowledgable expert and the rest of us could be as dumb as can be. But nevertheless, whether you agree or disagree, name calling and insulting is un-called for in any venue.

But you go ahead and continue all you want; aka free speech and all that jazz. My so-called stupidity plus all the other names you call me really doesn`t matter.

Maybe one of these days up there in Alaska, you just might say something to someone directly to their face that won`t quite sit too well. Maybe your online vocabulary is transferred over to your face to face conversations too? Then maybe one day, you`ll get your azz thoroughly kicked? Since you have not accepted my generous financial offer to give me that opportunity, then there is still hope that someone else may.

In fairness,that was your 7th Whine...which is stupid in and of itself.

Congratulations?.................
7th, 8th, or 2000th, you`ll never get it anyway. You cannot decipher any reasoning, only insulting.
I cypher that you are far dumber than most,which puts you in a "special" place.

Deep down you've an inkling to the depths of that stupidity and it troubles you,so you get pizzy when others state that obvious plainly. Curiously enough,you are powerless to refrain extolling them "virtues" and would like to live in a Fantasy World,where everyone is a "winner",even "special" folks like you. While a lovely notion,it do tend to collide with Reality and that's your perpetual undoing.

I prescribe (4) Midol and 50cc's of Vagisil in your usual location.................

Deep down you've an inkling to the depths of that stupidity and it troubles you,so you get pizzy when others state that obvious plainly. Curiously enough,you are powerless to refrain extolling them "virtues" and would like to live in a Fantasy World,where everyone is a "winner",even "special" folks like you. While a lovely notion,it do tend to collide with Reality and that's your perpetual undoing.

I prescribe (4) Midol and 50cc's of Vagisil in your usual location.................

............Keep going, you`re doing great!!!
Originally Posted by Tom264

No come back, just a nasty PM... grins

Dummy,

I've never not done great..............

Dummy,

I've never not done great..............
............Keep going there,,,,,,mighty one!
I don't grow much moss. If you pried your puzzy from the couch now and again,you could back the Vagisil off to 25cc's.

Hint.................
I don't grow much moss. If you pried your puzzy from the couch now and again,you could back the Vagisil off to 25cc's.

Hint.................
..........Yup! You know alot. No doubt, you`ll be walking on water soon oh great and mighty Mr. Big Stick.
You need Imagination,I do not. Reality takes me places,your Imagination can't take you.

Poignant to boot,ain't it?

Laffin'!.............
You need Imagination,I do not. Reality takes me places,your Imagination can't take you.

Poignant to boot,ain't it?

Laffin'!.............
...............Well gees Stick! I wanted to give you a good dose of how my imagination and reality worked, but you keep turning me down like the predictable coward you are.

You always refer to me as having an "imagination" or having "lack of reality" and using those terms as your scape goat to describe me. And yet, you certainly aren`t willing to test my reality or imagination "in person" now are you? Why of course not!

You wouldn`t meet face to face with me if your life depended on it. And also if your life depended on it, you couldn`t post anything worthwhile either.

You probably get far more laughs than I do. As a mature adult?, your objectivity and powers of reasoning are just amazing. Couple that with your wonderful posts, and you are truly something to behold.

How`s the walking on water going?

That's your 12th Whine.

Crossed eyes and drooling spittle,ain't much of an attraction,if only to elaborate on why you've no company. Also why you cain't purchase companionship...all of which is funny................
That's your 12th Whine.

Crossed eyes and drooling spittle,ain't much of an attraction,if only to elaborate on why you've no company. Also why you cain't purchase companionship...all of which is funny................
..........Here comes my 13th..........Never had to "purchase" companionship and I don`t worry about having company.

But you keep moving things right along and making things up as you go. Maybe you should think about devoting your brain to science? See how it worked?

Or next time you are on cable TV, find that show called "1,000 Ways To Die" and watch it. Please take some notes!!!!
I reckon that if you can't buy companionship,that you've little worry about having company...that'd be the point dummy.

I'm at ease in being rather bright and long ago got accustomed to it...just as you have stupidity.

Laffin'....................

I reckon that if you can't buy companionship,that you've little worry about having company...that'd be the point dummy.

I'm at ease in being rather bright and long ago got accustomed to it...just as you have stupidity.

Laffin'....................

......................Well then! Keep sharing your "brightness" with the rest of us, oh "mighty" one!

And I`m soooooooooo sorry for being soooooooo damned stupid. Man I`ll tell ya. I just can`t get over how damned stupid I really am!!!!.... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

But my money spends just as well as a real "smart" guy`s. There`s $100K + expenses for ya Stick if you can come down here and,,,,,,"put me in my place."

You`re not too smart for passing up on that opportunity. I thought you were brilliant Stick. The epitomy of all rifle, optics and hunting knowledge and yet you pass up such a proposition? Looks like you only sink a couple of inches when "walking on water" ay?......... laugh laugh laugh laugh
No need to be sorry,but you might consider clorox in the gene pool,to curtail the trend.

Greed ain't my gig and bitch slapping retards ain't very high on my list.............
No need to be sorry,but you might consider clorox in the gene pool,to curtail the trend.

Greed ain't my gig and bitch slapping retards ain't very high on my list.............
.........That`s too bad! And I will consider your Clorox solution to fix my genes. You won`t take $100K + expenses to come down here and "bitch" slap an easy retard such as myself? I feel rejected!

It`ll be the "easiest" $100K that you could ever make Stick! Won`t take long either! I PROMISE!.... whistle
I'm sure you long ago got the hang of rejection. Stupidity has a way of arranging that...............
I'm sure you long ago got the hang of rejection. Stupidity has a way of arranging that...............
............Yep! If you say so,,,,,all knowing one!!!
Originally Posted by Tom264

No come back, just a nasty PM... grins
Lol, seems your the special winner for today then. grin
Damnit I was really hoping for a nasty PM from s/him...
I haven't had a vulgar one from Bosslady/framis/olddouche1942 in ages.
We cant all get so lucky.... grin
............Yep! If you say so,,,,,all knowing one!!!

I don't say so,the World does...though I concur...............
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait until you rate a retarded/cross-eyed Kalifornian,that you can put on a leash and do as you please with.

Got him over in the corner now,eating cat [bleep].

Laffin'!..............
50cc's is a whopper twat!
Big puzzies,require big medicine...............
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait until you rate a retarded/cross-eyed Kalifornian,that you can put on a leash and do as you please with.

Got him over in the corner now,eating cat [bleep].

Laffin'!..............
...........C`mon down with whatever leash you have Stick, and then let`s see if you can attach it and make me eat some cat schitt.

If you can do that, I`ll even double my offer to $200K!!! Oooops, I forgot, you`re not greedy. But don`t let that stand in your way now!

An all expenses paid vacation + $200K in your pocket if you win? Turning that down too? It`s 80 degrees down here today, and very clear. We have great beaches, lot`s to do and places to go. Oh and I almost forgot. There are some great hospitals for ya to choose from down here as well. Whoops! Disregard that last sentence!

Afterall, you should be able to easily take care of me; "bitch slapping" around a weak and hapless retard such as myself grin..........
It'd take more than a buncha frosting,to sugarcoat Kalifornia.

Your Imagination is a piece of work and I bet due to your stupidity,it took you three tries to meter 50cc's.

Laffin'!..............
Bosslady: I have several friends that just LOVE their 300 H&H Magnums.
My friend Dan from Enumclaw, Washington has 7 Rifles in caliber 300 H&H and intends to GIVE one to each of his 3 grandchildren that Hunt.
Indeed one of his grandchildren flew up from california to Hunt with his grandpa this past fall and he was NOT allowed to check a Rifle on the plane (to young - no adult?) so he ended up leaving his Rifle home.
But he harvested a nifty Whitetail Buck in SE Washington with one of grandpas 300 H&H Magnums using 165 grain bullets!
He handled the recoil just fine during familiarization and the Hunt.
Another friend who is a retired college professor killed two Elk last year here in SW Montana with his 300 H&H Magnum.
Both were one shot kills.
He has even harvested Antelope hereabouts with it.
He took it along to Africa on two Safaris and used it very successfully over there.
Way back in 1937 the folks at Winchester Arms Corporation marked my Model 70 Bull Gun thusly "300 MAGNUM" - no mention of "H&H" back then.
I have never Hunted Black Bears or Moose with a 300 H&H Magnum but I have seen them used on same and my observations can be described as "very impressed".
Love live the 300 H&H Magnum.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nope! Only one try!..........And my imagination will always be there for you to test at your beckoned call.
All I need to do is snap my fingers and you'll come running.

You cain't refrain my powers.................
Your Imagination is a piece of work and I bet due to your stupidity,it took you three tries to meter 50cc's.

Laffin'!..............

Holdin' all 150cc's like a creampie with room to spare...
All I need to do is snap my fingers and you'll come running.

You cain't refrain my powers.................
............Yep! And you`ll certainly want to check those fingers and other bodily extremities after I`m done with you. Too bad for me, I`ll never get the chance to meet you Stick.

An experience, you`ll never forget.

Well Stick. I`ve really enjoyed myself today. You are quite fun!

I now hand this thread over to you. Please continue as always to add all of your "usual" warm and personal touches.

Time to meet some friends for dinner.

Bye Bye!
The Imaginary friends,is a nice touch.

I'll feign surprise,that your dreams center around me..............
Dude, You do realize this is the internet?

the i'm going to beat you up stuff is kind of weak. JMO
And wishful [bleep]' thinkin' to boot...............
Don't be too sure about the net. The FSP and MCS has one of the "death threat" crowd on a BOLO list complete with his nice picture.

Too bad so many apparently can't read the state/federal statutes on Internet threats and stalking.

Not that anybody would ever bother NOBODY as just getting to that ice covered hell hole where he hangs his hard hat would cost more than a decent rifle. (and it wouldn't come with a 99 cent stencil of a skull and crossbones on it either!)

I am in awe of a fellow who knows more than several generations of African and Indian PHs but can't bother to back it up with any facts. We all await his first book or first article in African Hunter magazine. All that knowledge should not be lost to future generations if, when, (heaven forbid) the outhouse up there in nowhere falls through the permafrost !

Why he even has his own website where the great unwashed can get more example of advanced techniques in tortured illiteracy.

I have to find another subject to post, this is more fun than stealing the Sears catalog from Paradise.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle, the Remington 700 in .400 H&H you claimed you had sold on here.

I just went back and checked he wanted to sell it posting the ad in early March 2010, and with delivery in June 2010. He also sent me a pm after the thread was locked by RickBin to tell me what an azzhole I was and how he sold the rifle in spite of all our "bullyboy attempts to interfere with the business of adults". Also tellilng my about the seceret PMs of support he received from the intelligent rifle shooter, all of whom were laughing at the rest of us "children". He then told me to come up to Wyoming and visit him so he and the sheriff could give me a leason on Wyoming's "castle doctrine".
Stick, it is like moths to a light everytime. You must still be shakin yer head. Oh yeah, (i will do my obligitory threat) STICK YOU BETTER WATCH IT OR YUR GONNA BE REAL SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! there, I feel better. BWAHAHAHAHAH
Wahooo I got my natsy, vulgar PM from Bossheifer!!!
Its a doozy, a real gem.
I have been thoroughly put in my place now.
It sent me one earlier today too.

Wanted me to tell all you "porch buddies" who have it on ignore something.

Can't remember what it was though.
I must really be getting to S/Him it sent me another that so very mean....

I have to find another subject to post,
Gonna be hard to do with your 1 post a day there Tranny.......

Hows that go???

Laffin'??
It must really suck getting caught in yet another lie on the web hub, Bossheifer?
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Stick, it is like moths to a light everytime. You must still be shakin yer head. Oh yeah, (i will do my obligitory threat) STICK YOU BETTER WATCH IT OR YUR GONNA BE REAL SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! there, I feel better. BWAHAHAHAHAH

I'm happy to provide all the slack on the rope,that they think they can handle.................
© 24hourcampfire