Home
Posted By: maconcountyboy which rcbs press? - 11/24/11
im wanting to upgrade my old single stage press.so which rcbs is the best.im seeing rochucker supreme,and rockchucker 2,3,4 or is a guy better off buying a kit.i have everything so all i need is a press.i currently have a dillon 550 and an old pacific press.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: which rcbs press? - 11/24/11
rockchucker supreme grin, if all you need is the press, you cant go wrong with it.

Swifty
Posted By: maconcountyboy Re: which rcbs press? - 11/24/11
ok i have been reading about the forster co ax anyone know anything about them
Posted By: Ol` Joe Re: which rcbs press? - 11/25/11
The Co-Ax is a Cadillac compared to the RC. I have had both plus a Lyman Orange Crusher and RCBS Jr, the Co-Ax is the one I use the most.
The Co-ax has a shorter window height then the RCBS though. If you load long cartridges the RCBs may be easier for some to manipulate a round through then the Co-Ax.
Posted By: okbob51 Re: which rcbs press? - 11/25/11
Get the press that comes in with the words Forster Co-Ax name on the box.
Posted By: maconcountyboy Re: which rcbs press? - 11/25/11
im looking for a forster
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: which rcbs press? - 11/25/11
Although you didnt ask. Here ya go.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/265719/forster-co-ax-single-stage-press

Swifty
Posted By: Nail Re: which rcbs press? - 11/25/11
Another vote for the Co-Ax.
Posted By: Wstrnhuntr Re: which rcbs press? - 11/29/11

I just bought a rock chucker to compliment my Lyman Tmag II turret. But if it were not for the fact that I wanted it (the rc)primarily for swaging, I would have taken a hard look at the co-ax. Ive read that the co ax dosent readily lend themselves to swaging. So it is the T-mag and a RC for me.

Otherwise Ive read nothing but rave reviews about the co-ax..

In fact, they are supposed to be so nice that it may place your Dillon in danger of being put on the back burner..
© 24hourcampfire