Home
Posted By: John_in_MS Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
I've got plenty, but others might be out looking for some.

Varget Powder
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
Sportsmans Warehouse has some 5 pounders in stock. Sure to go quick.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
Quick! Buy it before someone else does!!
Posted By: HawkI Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
Yes, it won't be available again for years!!!!
I have tons of Varget I'd sell if somebody wanted to drive here to pick it up.....
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
I've been seeing more powder/components on the shelves lately too. Hooray!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: HawkI Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 08/31/14
You won't if everyone keeps up with the panic spree....

Gotta figure there's quite a few folks that buy more components than actually use them....
They also have 8#ers of H10000... Too bad elk season is real soon or I'd order a bunch!
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 09/01/14
Originally Posted by HawkI
You won't if everyone keeps up with the panic spree....

Gotta figure there's quite a few folks that buy more components than actually use them....

I've passed on powder and bullets the last 4 times I went to the LGS. I figure I have enough and I would like to see some of it going to guys really in need. The RL 15 and H4831sc were really hard to say no to though cry
Posted By: HawkI Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 09/01/14
If I knew it'd get burned, I'd burn it with no worries.

I've ran into more than one who've said they bought bricks of 22's, yet haven't fired one in years (In one case it was ten). WTF people?

My gripe doesn't really apply to most here, obviously.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Varget in stock!!!!! - 09/01/14
I'm in agreement with you. I know guys that disgust me in their tinfoil hat ideas. You know the ones, they have 20,000 + stashed away (and brag about it) and jump on every brick they run across at the stores when it is available. I'm down to 3,500 rounds and have slowed way down on my 22lr shooting. I actually gave a brick away to a friend who recently had back surgery and was selling chit in a yard sale to make ends meat.
© 24hourcampfire