Home
Anyone got any data on the LRAB i have some 7828, H1000 and IMR4831 I am trying to get around 3100 fps.Very little data on the 150 grn with H1000 in the 7 MAG.
I have loaded the 150 gr. LRAB for my son's 7mm Rem. Mag., using IMR 4350 powder, with 3200 fps mv out of a 24" Douglas Premium barrel. This is not a maximum load, according to Nosler's load data.

Go to the Nosler loading site, and take a look at their results and recommendations for different powders- IMR 4350 is shown to have given the best velocity results of all powders using their 150 gr. bullets.
Accuracy with this bullet in my son's rifle is sub-MOA.

Getting at least 3100 fps with this bullet should be no trick at all, assuming decent barrel length.
I use IMR 4350 in my 7 mags, sub 1". I like this powder a lot.
Nosler Reloading 7mm
Been thinking about that bullet in my 280. 3,00ft per second ain't nothing to sneeze at. powdr
Shot em in my 280 AI and had good, but not fantastic, results. Terminal performance on deer was no different than a BT or AB kill. Accuracy was nowhere near as good as my BT preferred load. That was probably due to seating depth...I have heard, and read, they can be finicky in that regard.

Inside the box of the Nosler LRAB bullets is a note saying that best accuracy can be obtained by seating the bullets to recommended max COAL.

Did this with my son's rifle, with very satisfactory results!
Ok so far after shooting across chronograph IMR 4831 is giving the best speed out of h4831 ,7828,imr4831. I have a few rounds loaded with H1000 to try next. 4831 is giving me 3150 fps from a 26" barrel. Trying to get fps first then I will shot groups.
© 24hourcampfire