Home
Box says made in Italy. Are the hulls re-badged Fiocchi?
I believe they are Cheddite. I bought several flats and have been saving the hulls but haven't loaded any yet.
They are Cheddite, I've shot and loaded about a flat of them with no issues. In my SxS Dickinson I end up using about 1 tube tighter constriction with the Herters than with my reloads for backyard clays.
Originally Posted by Ole_270
They are Cheddite, I've shot and loaded about a flat of them with no issues. In my SxS Dickinson I end up using about 1 tube tighter constriction with the Herters than with my reloads for backyard clays.

Good to know.

The factory Herter's makes patterns IC-LM in my Ithaca M37 Modified barrel. It is a sweet pattern for upland hunting.
They reload pretty decent, if that interests you.
But after 3-4 loadings, the crimp gets prtty ragged and has splits.
Looks like they are way out on back order now too, so much so, that Cabela's won't sell them as a back order item. Maybe a concession to the new merger?
I tried to buy some in Cabels Rogers, Mn earlier this week.
They were out of stock.
Originally Posted by dale06
They reload pretty decent, if that interests you.
But after 3-4 loadings, the crimp gets prtty ragged and has splits.

Yeah, I'll be reloading them. Thanks for cluing me as to what to expect.

They pattern great in my Citroi, not sure I could draw a better pattern. They crush targets too, they hit like high antimony lead although I doubt they are just based on price.

I like em
I used up my $20 off coupon and picked up a couple more flats last week so maybe they got them back in stock.

They do pattern nicely in my M12.
© 24hourcampfire